Britney: Mom and Selena Gomez, I'm so happy to have such a supportive family

Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Yes, I know what it's like to have a parent with bipolar disorder and I don't get that vibe from Britney.

However, I do get the vibe that she has an abusive, alcoholic father and is extremely angry and lashing out because she finally has a voice after feeling so hopelessly invisible for so long... because of her family! 

But this is picking up right where we left off in 2008. Scrutinizing her every move and trying to diagnose her for those moves. The lack of self awareness you "concerned" stans have is appalling. I'm concerned for Britney because of an obsessed mob ready to bring up her bad moments at any time based on the smallest action or Instagram post. 

Was your bipolar mother force fed lithium, and had her rights stripped for 13 years?  If she was, how do you think she would be the first year free from all of that? Anyone who reads this post and doesn’t have some small concern is more concerning to me. These angry and confusing rants are hard to see. This is not a happy newlywed. This is a grown woman unpacking years of trauma  and abuse, and it’s sometimes concerning. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Myosotis said:

I'm confused. Is she shading Selena Gomez? 

To me it sounds like she could be. It would be super rude but who knows. I know Brit has praised Selena in the past.

She basically said she wasn’t invited. She compared her to her Mom and family. It sounds like she’s mocking her mental health work with her “representatives.” I can picture her caption in the voice of the sarcastic therapist/mental health videos she does. “I just hope you’re happy” 3X. She also used a bad pic of her.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

To me it sounds like she could be. It would be super rude but who knows. I know Brit has praised Selena in the past.

She basically said she wasn’t invited. She compared her to her Mom and family. It sounds like she’s mocking her mental health work with her “representatives.” I can picture her caption in the voice of the sarcastic therapist/mental health videos she does. “I just hope you’re happy” 3X. She also used a bad pic of her.

I hope she wasn’t shading Selena! Did Selena say anything that could have insulted her? 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Was your bipolar mother force fed lithium, and had her rights stripped for 13 years?  If she was, how do you think she would be the first year free from all of that? Anyone who reads this post and doesn’t have some small concern is more concerning to me. These angry and confusing rants are hard to see. This is not a happy newlywed. This is a grown woman unpacking years of trauma  and abuse, and it’s sometimes concerning. 

You're only half right. 

That's why I express patience and love for Britney. How did we get here?? Remember the backlash you all just gave Britney over the documentaries? The documentaries that outlined how the media & public drove Britney to rock bottom. 

Yes, these are hard to see. I think encouraging love is the best thing to do. Not to criticize everything about her and keep pushing that online for everyone to hear.

Britney Spears' treatment is in between her, her medical team, and anyone else she WANTS to confide in. not you, not the media, not a conservatorship/her abusive family.

Stop trying to diagnose her and paint her as crazy for talking her truth!! 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

lynne spears does NOT love her daughter nor does she "want her to be happy" these are lies  narcissists say to appear as a loving/supportive parent but there is no emotion or feeling behind the words. lynne is incapable of love for anyone but herself. britney is demonstrating how "i just want you to be happy" is just words from one person (her mother) and actually meaningful from another (selena). she's not shading selena, she's thanking her for actually caring about britney's happiness UNLIKE her mother. 

as far as being surprised selena was at her wedding, i don't think it's an indication she didn't pick the guest list 🥴 maybe she didn't think selena was going to make it and was surprised she could. 

everyone loves to pick britney apart for every move she makes, have you learned ANYTHING from the documentaries you defend so much?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Are you a staff writer at US Weekly? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Lynne never trafficked her own daughter.

It was the majority of these people:

spacer.png

+ the Probate Division of LA Superior Court

Get with the times.

Everything you said is facts and I agree with you. Don’t you think she had hand in enabling it in some way? A child’s love for their mother is always there but how can we say that Lynne wasn’t complicit when this went on for so long? I think having that peace back between her mother and her would be so helpful for Britney. I just think the fact of the matter is that she wasn’t there when Britney needed her. A couple years ago when she was holding her hand at the court house, the damage had already been done. Where was she before then?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You're only half right. 

That's why I express patience and love for Britney. How did we get here?? Remember the backlash you all just gave Britney over the documentaries? The documentaries that outlined how the media & public drove Britney to rock bottom. 

Yes, these are hard to see. I think encouraging love is the best thing to do. Not to criticize everything about her and keep pushing that online for everyone to hear.

Britney Spears' treatment is in between her, her medical team, and anyone else she WANTS to confide in. not you, not the media, not a conservatorship/her abusive family.

Stop trying to diagnose her and paint her as crazy for talking her truth!! 

Stop putting narratives on my words. At no point did i ever try to paint her as crazy. That is offensive and shows your lack of knowledge on this subject. Her family failed her. That’s the point I’m making. Instead of helping her cope with whatever diagnosis she may or may not have, she was force fed ***** that worked on her at the moment and made to work and make them money. She was failed by her family and the system.  We are seeing the results of that. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Everything you said is facts and I agree with you. Don’t you think she had hand in enabling it in some way? A child’s love for their mother is always there but how can we say that Lynne wasn’t complicit when this went on for so long? I think having that peace back between her mother and her would be so helpful for Britney. I just think the fact of the matter is that she wasn’t there when Britney needed her. A couple years ago when she was holding her hand at the court house, the damage had already been done. Where was she before then?

It can be very difficult to approach and handle victims who have had to endure trauma. Sometimes it takes years. We don’t know everything behind the scenes and there is a lot that went on in Britney’s life since 2008 that I don’t think even a book will be enough to cover. Remember that Lynne was also a victim of abuse and was also trying to navigate in cold blood, like Britney, how to make sense of this situation. Like I said before — could she have done more? Absolutely, every parent stays awake at night thinking what they could have done differently for their children but to put all the blame on Lynne for consequences that were out of her control is absolutely absurd—and quite frankly delusional of this fanbase.

• Like 1