Britney: Mom and Selena Gomez, I'm so happy to have such a supportive family

3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

BRITNEY FANS, STOP PUTTING WORDS INTO BRITNEY AND LYNNE’S MOUTH CHALLENGE. FFS, YALL KNOW NOTHING. Y’all aren’t even a fly on the wall. There is a lot we don’t and still do not know. Lynne has shown nothing but love for her own daughter. Fame, money and the conservatorship complicated things like it would have done to anyone. You guys are like blind sheep. 

OMG LYNNE???HEY GURL HOW U DOIN!!!!!:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Spoiler

do u want us to start a go fund me for u legal fees?:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Haha 6
9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

:trash_throw_away_recycle: if she were a real mother, she wouldn’t have allowed any of this to happen in the first place. Next! 

Remember when the whole world was praising Jamie for saving his gravely disabled daughters life? You really think Lynne wasn’t being fed that bs too? There’s far more to all of this than we will ever know. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

This post "clearly shows" she likes Selena and is still pissed off at her mother :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

People always do extra when talking about Britney's mental health

This post would indicate if anything that she’s somewhat shading Selena by comparing her to her Mom and family. She’s been trashing her family and now comparing Selena to her Mom and family. “I have such a supportive family,” sounds sarcastic considering everything, so no nothing is clear except for confusion and incoherence.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Thank you. The second anyone brings up Britney’s struggles they get attacked. Apparently no one here has ever known or loved someone with bipolar or some manic disorder(and no, I’m not trying to diagnosis her). It’s not uncommon. Britney didn’t have multiple psych holds because Lou Taylor blew all the doctors. Everyone has their struggles. What we are seeing is someone navigating life on their own after years of control. Instead of helping Britney, as the conservatorship was supposed to, Jamie controlled and restricted Britney and that’s what we are seeing right now. Lots of anger and confusion bc this is a grown woman who was never shown that she is capable of living life on her own with mental health issues. It’s heartbreaking to see. 

Yes, I know what it's like to have a parent with bipolar disorder and I don't get that vibe from Britney.

However, I do get the vibe that she has an abusive, alcoholic father and is extremely angry and lashing out because she finally has a voice after feeling so hopelessly invisible for so long... because of her family! 

But this is picking up right where we left off in 2008. Scrutinizing her every move and trying to diagnose her for those moves. The lack of self awareness you "concerned" stans have is appalling. I'm concerned for Britney because of an obsessed mob ready to bring up her bad moments at any time based on the smallest action or Instagram post. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Remember when the whole world was praising Jamie for saving his gravely disabled daughters life? You really think Lynne wasn’t being fed that bs too? There’s far more to all of this than we will ever know. 

Lynne knew exactly what she was doing! 

• Haha 1