Britney: God is not nice, I'd rather hang out with homeless people than the people in Hollywood

I can't disagree with her. She is right. My only "let me scratch my head for a sec here" is that, there are tons of people who simply left LA and disappeared from the public eye completely, by choice. I don't even know if she knows what she wants her public situation to be. Her wedding was very public, magazine photoshoot and all the celeb thing. I mean, even Beyoncé didn't release pictures of her wedding until like 8 years later, and we are talking about "look at me Yonce" Knowles. Strange ways. 

I too initially thought the obvious “but the wedding guests” but that is overlooking her point and not putting ourselves in her shoes. She’s talking about the money and fame driven soulless ghouls out there, not just any famous person, that would include herself. Do y’all also think Britney is saying she doesn’t want to hang out with herself? Like come on seriously she’s talking about team con in vague language that maybe won’t be deleted this time and you’re all attacking her.

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 2

In The Bible, Jesus always talked about living like the poor, living with the poor, being friends with the poor giving everything to the poor and not the rich people. Britney is applying this to her way of seeing the homeless and the people of Hollywood. 

Clearly britney is saying that the people in Hollywood are fake and not good to be around (not the 3 famous people that went to her wedding.)
She's met MANY people in these last 25 years. 

That is why "GOD is not nice", he/she made her be surrounded by the worst people. 

15 hours ago, Bigno said:

I can't disagree with her. She is right. My only "let me scratch my head for a sec here" is that, there are tons of people who simply left LA and disappeared from the public eye completely, by choice. I don't even know if she knows what she wants her public situation to be. Her wedding was very public, magazine photoshoot and all the celeb thing. I mean, even Beyoncé didn't release pictures of her wedding until like 8 years later, and we are talking about "look at me Yonce" Knowles. Strange ways. 

Britney contradicts herself a lot but honestly I’m used to that. Her thoughts are all over the place and sometimes she doesn’t even make sense :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:  she got abused badly throughout her life.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block