Britney: God is not nice, I'd rather hang out with homeless people than the people in Hollywood

16 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Waiting for the comments to say Britney can say what she wants and the fans aren’t allowed to say what they want lol

I think she can say she rather hang out with homeless people who have nothing rather than the Hollywood people who are fake and have everything. You can't get more vanilla than this. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 4

Oh Britney…

First she disses Christina for “not supporting her” when she’s been nothing but supportive the past few years.

Then she tries to shade Kelly Clarkson over an old comment (that wasn’t even that bad) although Kelly has been nothing but supportive too.

Then she criticizes the documentaries that actually shed light on her situation and definitely play a role in her situation.

Now this…

She really needs to take a step and reassess who her true enemies are because she’s soon going to start burning the only bridges that are there for her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
2 minutes ago, Sia said:

Oh Britney…

First she disses Christina for “not supporting her” when she’s been nothing but supportive the past few years.

Then she tries to shade Kelly Clarkson over an old comment (that wasn’t even that bad) although Kelly has been nothing but supportive too.

Then she criticizes the documentaries that actually shed light on her situation and definitely play a role in her situation.

Now this…

She really needs to take a step and reassess who her true enemies are because she’s soon going to start burning the only bridges that are there for her. 

Do you remember the 13 year conservatorship that ended in mid-November of last year that was enabled by the court system in Los Angeles and veterans of the entertainment industry like Lou Taylor? I think she's talking about that.

But by all means, pretend you're not a poor Exhaler and get offended on behalf of Hollywood, a place that does not know you exist. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block