Which choreography was better? Work or Hold It Against Me?

2 hours ago, ivosoares said:

Wait a minute… are we alleging that she was getting electroshocked everything at the femme fatale tour? Is saw that video that it looked like it, but that’s very far fetched 

People called me crazy for speaking about mk ultra in here, but If that’s true, then I don’t know what it is 

2 hours ago, ivosoares said:

Wait a minute… are we alleging that she was getting electroshocked everything at the femme fatale tour? Is saw that video that it looked like it, but that’s very far fetched 

People called me crazy for speaking about mk ultra in here, but If that’s true, then I don’t know what it is 

I think it was a technical problem but yes..she was indeed shocked on several occasions..

I do think its odd though that all traces/ gifs/videos are not on Google anymore.. yet 1 year later we get x factor- shock

Ooh la la - electric shock gif..

Hiding the evidence of her being shocked on tour on purpose screams suspicious..

There used t0 be gifs of the shocks

Google britney- electric chair..NO RESULTS

13 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Omg the rehearsal video!!!!! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: 

What!:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:  just as depressing as always :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:
she even makes the same mistakes in rehearsal that she always did live (she crouches down before the dancers)
How can the choreographer allow that from the rehearsals, 
I don't think it's lika that the choreography :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

24 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

What!:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:  just as depressing as always :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:
she even makes the same mistakes in rehearsal that she always did live (she crouches down before the dancers)
How can the choreographer allow that from the rehearsals, 
I don't think it's lika that the choreography :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

lol its not a mistake, her choreo is different and thats exactly the point

• Like 1

WB.  I never cared for the HIAM choreo.  It just never looked good on stage…even on days where she was serving full energy.  The final bit is ok, but idk even the dancers didn’t look good.  The breakdown choreography, even though it’s not in the video and she never did it live, is terrible too (based on the leaked rehearsal video).

WB is actually really good choreography.  The only part I don’t like is the last part after the final “you better work B” - there’s some obnoxious, questionable movements lol

On 7/12/2022 at 7:39 AM, 3IsACharm33 said:

Work was way more complex but a lot of the moves she did when she would act out the lyrics, “sip martini’s” then raise her hand to her face and proceeded to drink air was so cringeeeeeee

Kinda wished she would have acted out each word of the whole song just once :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

On 7/12/2022 at 5:27 AM, Duff Man said:

You do know the actual chair did electrocute her..it was metal and theres lighting effects over her.. its been recorded it did actually shock her at times whilst spinning..

She has to put her hands on it top hands down so try and prevent the shocks..why did they even remove her choreography and instead brought in the chair?

On 7/12/2022 at 5:32 AM, b42ad said:

I always noticed this and wondered why they didn’t put rubber pads on the arms of the chair to prevent this? 

….because they literally gave no care to her health or safety. 

Brit: “Daddy! That chair shocked me! Can we get some rubber on the arms?”

Ruptured Colon: “Brit, I told you we get charged for these dancers per move and I want a boat. Go get the duct tape and we’ll wrap it.”

Brit: “Daddy, duct tape doesn’t stop electricity.”

Ruptured Colon: “Britney. Boats (said in the same way Britney told Larry “fireworks.”). 

scared britney spears GIF by X Factor Global

8 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

….because they literally gave no care to her health or safety. 

Brit: “Daddy! That chair shocked me! Can we get some rubber on the arms?”

Ruptured Colon: “Brit, I told you we get charged for these dancers per move and I want a boat. Go get the duct tape and we’ll wrap it.”

Brit: “Daddy, duct tape doesn’t stop electricity.”

Ruptured Colon: “Britney. Boats (said in the same way Britney told Larry “fireworks.”). 

scared britney spears GIF by X Factor Global

Doesn't he have her old memorabilia?? Maybe he sat on it and it ruptured his colon....im joking its obviously all the pain meds he clearly abuses by looking at him..

He just poos himself now thinking of prison

• Love 1

Unpopular opinion but I kinda wish WB would disappear alongside BJ....

The choreo is ok but she doesn't execute it that well and it got worse as POM went on. Some of the choreo is also very cringy like the "wiping the arm" move and the "Work work" part. I do love the styling and she looks gorgeous in the MV though.

Despite her lack of energy she executed HIAM much better, she was hitting the moves and was much less fidgety and the choreo overall was just better.

I liked the look of the domination WB choreo though! (Probably another unpopular opinion, y'all bxtches have no taste) :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block