Which choreography was better? Work or Hold It Against Me?

• Super Mods

Work B is way better IMO. Britney's energy on HIAM was definitely missing and that choreo, if not executed with bomb of an energy, flops. We know it's not her fault at all though, if she were free back then she would have demolished the whole thing so well.

Work B, although not much of a wow choreo, had Britney's energy in it which saves everything :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Not to mention the part of HIAM choreo where she's acting she's being electrocute on a chair, so messed up and it always was messed up for me. The symbolism of it is disgusting :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Not to mention the part of HIAM choreo where she's acting she's being electrocute on a chair, so messed up and it always was messed up for me. The symbolism of it is disgusting :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: now that you say it --

Work B gave her fire and her energy is amazing there, which is exactly what HIAM is missing. HIAM's final chours is my fav but performance-wise, WB >>>>

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Work B is way better IMO. Britney's energy on HIAM was definitely missing and that choreo, if not executed with bomb of an energy, flops. We know it's not her fault at all though, if she were free back then she would have demolished the whole thing so well.

Work B, although not much of a wow choreo, had Britney's energy in it which saves everything :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

You do know the actual chair did electrocute her..it was metal and theres lighting effects over her.. its been recorded it did actually shock her at times whilst spinning..

She has to put her hands on it top hands down so try and prevent the shocks..why did they even remove her choreography and instead brought in the chair?

4 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

You do know the actual chair did electrocute her..it was metal and theres lighting effects over her.. its been recorded it did actually shock her at times whilst spinning..

She has to put her hands on it top hands down so try and prevent the shocks..why did they even remove her choreography and instead brought in the chair?

I always noticed this and wondered why they didn’t put rubber pads on the arms of the chair to prevent this? 

• Super Mods
44 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Hiam, work choreography was really bad, those choreographers were lazy and lame 

The POM choreography for the dancers was amazing and they gave Britney good choreography. Break The Ice and Gimme More says hi! Remember that scene in I Am Britney Jean where she’s learning choreography for Toxic? That definitely wasn’t lazy and lame choreography and Britney was able to do it but it was removed :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
48 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

This makes me sad. They should have given her another prop to stand on while it was spinning instead of having her sit on that chair :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

10 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

If she could’ve pulled it off the way the choreographers intended, my vote is Hold It Against Me. Very skilled and precise movements. Bold, hard hitting combinations. The last chorus choreo- Chefs Kiss Yummy In My Tummy GIF by Nick Jonas

But if we’re talking about Britney’s execution, my vote Work Bïtch. I applaud the choreographers for working choreo that really worked for Brit and made her appear to be a dancer again! It had powerful yet sultry moves combined and it gave the fan base this iconic move: 

britney spears work GIF by iHeartRadiobritney spears work GIF by iHeartRadio

terry crews deal with it GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, samwoods321 said:

Hiam, work choreography was really bad, those choreographers were lazy and lame 

We are talking about the legend Brian Friedman here :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:
I agree with you on WB chorography. I didn't like the general choreography in POM - not related to Britney at all, just the choreographers. They could have done much better.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Duff Man said:

jesus that's awful. FFT was sucha messed up era :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: This was when she realized the cship will be there for a long time and they put here on strong meds to control her easily :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: now that you say it --

Work B gave her fire and her energy is amazing there, which is exactly what HIAM is missing. HIAM's final chours is my fav but performance-wise, WB >>>>

It always scared me to see it tbh, :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: 

I wish she would tour again in the future :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: Imagine free Britney giving us her fire energy :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1

Wait a minute… are we alleging that she was getting electroshocked everything at the femme fatale tour? Is saw that video that it looked like it, but that’s very far fetched 

People called me crazy for speaking about mk ultra in here, but If that’s true, then I don’t know what it is 

10 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Hold it against me 

Britney always looks best with that big curled hair look. It has me wondering why choose that style every so often WHEN it’s the only one that keeps her hair out of her face the most. One could always switch it up differently throughout the night to keep her feeling different and not so annoyed by it.

2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

The POM choreography for the dancers was amazing and they gave Britney good choreography. Break The Ice and Gimme More says hi! Remember that scene in I Am Britney Jean where she’s learning choreography for Toxic? That definitely wasn’t lazy and lame choreography and Britney was able to do it but it was removed :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Break the ice was the only perfect dance where it looked exactly like the song. The rest was really terrible. And although Brian and wade came up with my favourite choreography to slave, wade is a lying scumbag and Brian is a desperate beg 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block