Do you like BEYONCÉ? Why? (Name a top 3)

Do You Like Beyoncé?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think shes a talented performer and vocalist. However I have always found her music lacking, most of the albums are just singles + filler. That being said i think her self titled and lemonade were better than the others and had good songs beyond the singles. 

My top 3 

- 7/11

- Crazy In Love

- Listen

I love her since Crazy in Love video and I enjoy almost all of her catalogue.

My top 3:

Crazy In Love / Deja Vu / Yes.

Top +3 you should listen

What's It Gonna Be / Stop Sign / Once In a Lifetime

She has a lot of amazing songs and rocked in her live performances. (Watch Drunk In Love Live)

Absolutely yes! 

1. Dangerously In Love Era 

2. BDAY Era 

3. Beyoncé Era

These three eras in particular helped me through a lot. Each in their individual way. All haven dealt with highs and lows in my life. But, I digress…there’s only so much Beyoncé I can take in a day.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Omg where have you been r@+ this place is so lifeless without you :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Ikr like the threads have been so dry since the end of #FreeBritney era :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Not to mention the absence of @Hooked-On-Knee @Thelegendarybritney and @Iconic 4 U, my back-to-back fl0p threads burdened with no features and Jordan ignoring a serious complaint of mine pushing me further from this site :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I miss the messiness of 2020 Breatheheavy nnn :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block