Do you like BEYONCÉ? Why? (Name a top 3)

Do You Like Beyoncé?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have mixed feelings on her. I think she’s way overhyped, but she’s definitely very talented. I was a stan until 4/Beyonce. I totally respect her decision to become more RnB/Hip-Hop. I mean she was also leaning into that anyways, but I do feel like Sasha Fierce and prior just seemed more pop, and I’m a pop lover. I mean I like some hip hop and rnb it’s just not my main thing and get career overall went more in that direction. I never even tried to listen to the album with Jay-z… I had zero interest. I’m hopeful for Renaissance since Break My Soul is more pop/dance sounding. 

Top 3: 

1. Crazy In Love (personally I don’t think she’ll ever top this) 

2. Halo 

3. Irreplaceable 

Other faves: Baby Boy, Naughty Girl, Sweet Dreams, If I Were A Boy, Sandcastles, Partition, Pretty Hurts, Diva, I was Here, Listen. Also if you count Telephone that’s probably my favorite Beyonce song lol. I also love her disco version of One Night Only from Dreamgirls. 

Top album is probably Sasha Fierce. 

4 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Not anymore.

The lying is what really did it for me. Stealing writing credits and performances, faking sales and streaming numbers through Tidal, getting Daddy on a panel to ensure Grammys. She was already beautiful and one of the most talented artists of her generation, why lie about everything else? That's just pure ego and it really just tarnishes everything.

That said my favorites from her are...

1. Sweet Dreams

2. Crazy In Love

3. Partition

Your fave had a back up singer do the main vocals for a whole album, which is much worse than what Beyoncé did.  Also Lmfaooo at you staying listening to Beyoncé after all the vile hate you just spilled, I cant:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I did like some songs before 2019 but I used to find her reaaaaally annoying the way she appeared to me - self-absorbed, cocky. What really converted me into a fan though was THE GIFT and the African beats she incorporated + the visuals. Then during lockdown I gave her a listen and in particular - Lemonade. I listened to the Dissect podcast and those guys gave me so much depth that it made me appreciate Bey as an artist. I didn't know I just had to get into her world to kind of understand what she's doing and why she's doing it. 

Then... I watched HOMECOMING and THAT truly cemented things for me. The way she reinvented her older songs and incorporated some sounds - that made me like her even more. The rest is what happened with Britney - explored earlier works + live performances and it somehow clicked. I couldn't get Bey when I was in my teens but now in my 20s I do and the 2 things that she inspires me to do are 1) be confident and 2) professional work ethic. 

As for albums, 

I'd put HOMECOMING but that's a compilation soo

1)  Lemonade

2) Beyonce

3) 4

4) Bday

I've been listening to 4 a lot lately so it might substitute Self-titled. 

Songs:

1. Love on top

2. I care

3. Formation

4. Crazy in love

5. 6 inch

6. Haunted

7. Baby boy

8. Don't hurt yourself 

9. Irreplaceable 

10.  Bigger

Not sure about a top10 but this is a rough guide 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mythology said:

Your fave had a back up singer do the main vocals for a whole album, which is much worse than what Beyoncé did.  Also Lmfaooo at you staying listening to Beyoncé after all the vile hate you just spilled, I cant:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

That is something someone else did to our fav, not something our fav willing did.

And its not really Beyonces music if she stole it from someone else. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, mythology said:

Why don’t you change your AVI to Beyoncé since you trash Britney and praise Beyoncé all day every day :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, mythology said:

As if Britney had any say in that. Thiefonce actively steals writing credits and ideas. Britney has in fact been known to NOT put her name on a song even when she wrote on it e.g. the rap in “Everybody” 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

As if Britney had any say in that. Thiefonce actively steals writing credits and ideas. Britney has in fact been known to NOT put her name on a song even when she wrote on it e.g. the rap in “Everybody” 

Beyoncé can sing her own songs.  Your fave could nevah:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

That is something someone else did to our fav, not something our fav willing did.

And its not really Beyonces music if she stole it from someone else. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

That just proves Britney is a puppet who can’t even control who sings her own songs, lmfaoooo:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1

I liked her in Destiny's Child but then she's become so pretentious taking herself so seriously, like chill girl you make pop music, enjoy yourself and smile. The fact that the press constantly portray her as some kind of goddess we must all worship also makes me dislike her quite a bit - she is a talented artist of this generation but she's no legend in my opinion. And all those underserved Grammys which have become an industry joke throughout the years, lol. I just think whoever is so tacky to bring their own champagne to awards ceremonies doesn't deserve any praise whatsoever.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, mythology said:

Vile hate? Gurl please sit down, just because I said what I said doesn't make it hateful, you're doing far too much.

Just because I like some songs also doesn't mean I actively listen to her.

As for Britney Jean, you know damn well Britney did not do that herself. That was Team Con, but go off.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block