Do you like BEYONCÉ? Why? (Name a top 3)

Do You Like Beyoncé?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, let's go discussing on the artistry of our era.

Now, a contoversy that's been since the start of Exhale.

Do you like Beyoncé? Why?

Personally, at first I didn't like her until  last year when I realize how talented the b1tch is... I love her live shows.

My top 3 Songs are

01- Suga Mama

02 - I Care

03 - Formation

HONORABLE MENTIONS: Ego, Sweet Dreams, Deja Vu, Partition, Rather Die Young & Love On Top

and her top 3 Albums are

01 - 

Beyoncé - 4 (Deluxe Edition) | Here is my cover for album 4 … | Flickr

02 - 

Beyoncé - B'Day Deluxe Edition Carátula (2 de 144) | Last.fm

03 - 

BEYONCÉ (Platinum Edition) — Beyoncé | Last.fm

what about you?

• Love 4

Yes.

Sorry 

Sox Six inch featuring the weeknd. 

Formation.

Best album, lemonade. Most of y'all aren't resdy for that conversations though as it's a trilogy.

Lemonade, A seat at the table (Solange's take) and 4:44n the apology from jay z. 

Notice how Jay Z sacrificed his career so Beyonce can still work, that's usually how a marriage works, one has to do most sacrifices to make it work..

• Love 1

I separate Beyonce the artist from Beyonce the person. As an artist, she is a legend. As a person, not quite sure. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Anyway my top 3 songs by her are (1) Halo, (2) Partition, and (3) Crazy in Love (50 shades remix). I also loveeee Dance 4 U, Radio, Scared of Lonely, Love on Top, Haunted,  If I Were a Boy, and Irreplaceable.

This pretty much makes Sasha Fierce my favorite album, followed by Beyonce.  :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:.

Also, as a full era, I believe B'Day was a SERVE! The music videos were so much fun!

• Like 1

Not anymore.

The lying is what really did it for me. Stealing writing credits and performances, faking sales and streaming numbers through Tidal, getting Daddy on a panel to ensure Grammys. She was already beautiful and one of the most talented artists of her generation, why lie about everything else? That's just pure ego and it really just tarnishes everything.

That said my favorites from her are...

1. Sweet Dreams

2. Crazy In Love

3. Partition

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Well, let's go discussing on the artistry of our era.

Now, a contoversy that's been since the start of Exhale.

Do you like Beyoncé? Why?

Personally, at first I didn't like her until  last year when I realize how talented the b1tch is... I love her live shows.

My top 3 Songs are

01- Suga Mama

02 - I Care

03 - Formation

and her top 3 Albums are

01 - 

Beyoncé - 4 (Deluxe Edition) | Here is my cover for album 4 … | Flickr

02 - 

Beyoncé - B'Day Deluxe Edition Carátula (2 de 144) | Last.fm

03 - 

BEYONCÉ (Platinum Edition) — Beyoncé | Last.fm

what about you?

I  LOVE THAT '4' SITS BOLDLY ON TOP OF YOUR LIST. 

nobody gives that album the ******* recognition. 

4 hours ago, mythology said:

Yes, she can still sing and dance, unlike other basic *****es who can no longer do neither:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

tumblr_ob99b9r0cS1r2pp2to1_500.gif

2 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Instead of dragging others, how about answer the question and state your top 3 then :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

THIS!...

I read HER/HIS/THEM comment and b1tch didn't even stated... I started to think the one pressed is him/her/them :trash_throw_away_recycle: @mythology have fun and stop being a ****

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I have always been in awe of Beyonce. Haters will hate until the end of time, but this woman has churned out consistent hits, and is one of the most entertaining performers in the game. 

She's never had public breakdowns and drama surround her, and even through the rumors of infidelity from Jay, and interpersonal drama, she managed to keep her private life only as public as she deemed necessary, and her art spoke the rest. That's powerful. 

As for the albums, I'm going to go on an unpopular train here and say '4' is my favorite of Bey's catalogue. That album doesn't get the credit it deserves, due to the drama around the influences she didn't credit for it during the time. Shame... 

Otherwise, 'Beyonce' and 'Lemonade' round out the top 3 for me. Those albums are just powerful, and so well made. 

Through all the little ups and downs, Beyonce continually fascinates me. 

• Love 1

No.

I don't identify with her at all, musically mediocre IMO and I hate the pitch of her voice, I find it irritating, although when she sings in a lower pitch, I find it more tolerable.

Discography far inferior to singers like Britney, Aguilera, Pink and Shakira.

Completely predictable as a performer.

Having said that, no, I don't hate her, but I think she is overrated and It is very strange that she gets all this adoration. It is not natural for a pop artist to be a "unanimity".

Top 3

Crazy in Love 

Naughty Girl 

Baby Boy

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block