"Hold Me Closer" is rumored to arrive on August 19th.  Pre-save. 🚀🌹

When Your Team Finally Let You Perform Your New Stuff

• Super Mods

She absolutely killed it!

For the POM shows I saw on tour she absolutely smashed it and was killing it with her dance moves and was super fast. Videos do her no justice, she was non-stop moving.

• Like 4

Hold me closer ♫ 🚀🌹

5 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Look at her go! This is an example of why they didn’t want her to promote Glory and add a lot of it to POM because she called it her baby 💃🔥

Ugh! How much I hate them. I'm super curious to see her crafting her art (in any shape, not only music) on her own. Brit is such a talented and creative person. PERIOD!

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I like this performance a lot and it got a lot of unnecessary hate.  She was def feeling it.  The only bad part about it is the tragic transition into CYM.

Everyone loved it from what I remember.

Hold me closer ♫ 🚀🌹

She did come alive during the new songs. I saw her on the POM road tour, not in Vegas. Videos do her no justice. I read people on here saying that and I would think how is it that the camera isn't catching her killing it? But yup, in person she is high energy and was on point with the dance moves.

• Like 1

I still wonder what the deal was for removing TOMH and Slumber Party starting with the show in Oslo. Was it because Britney thought 21 songs was a little too much and she was tired, was it due to show length, or was it team-con trying to control her be making her get rid of 2 songs she loved? 

I am probably looking to much into this, but I do really love the Clumsy / Change Your Mind medley however that transition was something else and the fact that she didn't perform the post-chorus of CYM I am still mad about.

• Like 3