When Your Team Finally Let You Perform Your New Stuff

5 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Look at her go! This is an example of why they didn’t want her to promote Glory and add a lot of it to POM because she called it her baby 💃🔥

Ugh! How much I hate them. I'm super curious to see her crafting her art (in any shape, not only music) on her own. Brit is such a talented and creative person. PERIOD!

• Love 6

She did come alive during the new songs. I saw her on the POM road tour, not in Vegas. Videos do her no justice. I read people on here saying that and I would think how is it that the camera isn't catching her killing it? But yup, in person she is high energy and was on point with the dance moves.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

I still wonder what the deal was for removing TOMH and Slumber Party starting with the show in Oslo. Was it because Britney thought 21 songs was a little too much and she was tired, was it due to show length, or was it team-con trying to control her be making her get rid of 2 songs she loved? 

I am probably looking to much into this, but I do really love the Clumsy / Change Your Mind medley however that transition was something else and the fact that she didn't perform the post-chorus of CYM I am still mad about.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block