Opinion: Beyoncè is the most overrated artist of all-time, a hypocrite, and deserves to be called out

On 6/24/2022 at 11:35 PM, Britney'sBish said:

Why are you still commenting? Are you really that bothered when people don't love your precious Beyonce? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

You're just making yourself look unhinged and foolish :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

He reminds me of myself when defending Nicki, but at least I got punchlines. :mariah-hurry:
Not me opening doors… my brand. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

I’m joking, I just had an epiphany. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

y'all are STILL mad beyonce has the career and recognition britney should've had :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: listen I'm no beyonce fan although I do like some of her songs but this fanbase has literally 0 reason to dislike beyonce other than envy. its ok not to like her music but you guys go over the top with it

she's always been respectful towards britney and even britney herself appears to be a fan, don't blame beyonce for britney being restricted as an artist and frankly not caring about her career as much

• Love 1
9 hours ago, MeNowAlways said:

Judging by the charts and the YouTube views, it seems that the whole world has given a collective “meh” to her new single.  #bomb

It's a shame cuz this one is actually good and deserves some success, but this is what happens when you can't fake shyt through Tidal anymore.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block