Opinion: Beyoncè is the most overrated artist of all-time, a hypocrite, and deserves to be called out

4 minutes ago, mythology said:

Also lmfao at the OP writing a **** essay dedicated to hating on Beyoncé. The only thing more sad than him/her/it are the losers that agree with them. Stay pressed!:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

reading your comments I think you follow the same line but just on the other side of the street... you're edging the line of being disrespectful and with the people here, not these famous talented artists... which is certanly something to point at. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Style. said:

We are not attacking anyone. It’s a popular forum where we’re allowed to share our thoughts. This forum is mostly about Britney and Britney stans/fans, why don’t you go somewhere where you can praise Beyoncé as much as you want? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Fay1981 said:

Why so many Britney fans are so pressed about Beyonce?

I'm not a fan of hers or think she's one of the greatest of all time but the way some people in this forum goes for Beyonce is weird. 

They’re also pressed at Floptina and Lady Gaga.  Basically anyone talented.  I wonder why…?:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, bas che said:

She buys her songwriting credits and awards. Only in the US they perceive her as god status. Everywhere else people barely listen to her music. I mean she doesn’t sell that many copies of her albums or singles. And her YouTube view are dismal compared to her peers. 

but of course no one can criticise her because they’ll call you racist and s**ist.

Then why are you so pressed?:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

20 minutes ago, cchenbag said:

I like her work but I don't think she represents me as gay man or a black man. Her work is very well thought and executed but I truly believe she uses a lot of causes for money. Gays made her a goddess and Ive never seen any lgbtq representation in her art. 

Formation has gay men talking throughout the whole song :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, mythology said:

They’re also pressed at Floptina and Lady Gaga.  Basically anyone talented.  I wonder why…?:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

The only reason I can think of is that some fans are mad that Britney could've reached the same level of fame and praise Beyonce has if it wasn't for the cship. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

She is overrated. To think she has done "copy+paste" more than once is outrageous, not because one would care, but because she has this persona of being "creative" and stuff:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:  The writing credits that are not really "for writing" but for doing a note differently or changing a melody (ie Halo, the demo is literally the same but she has writing credit). I remember the Countdown video being a rip off almost frame by frame from a movie I think, and no really backlash with those things being "cancel" status for other artists.:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

But she is in a level that did took work tho~ Of being in the media 24/7 with interviews and all, that's not easy. I also like her position about albums not being "albums" anymore.

From 2013 onwards she is a brand, period :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block