Opinion: Beyoncè is the most overrated artist of all-time, a hypocrite, and deserves to be called out

On 7/2/2022 at 12:31 PM, mythology said:

Britney has 1 Grammy.  Beyoncé has 27. Pressed?:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Sis, not you acting like the the grammys are credible. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You also need to expand your vocabulary, "pressed" isn't applicable to half the things you attempt to apply it to.  :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I usually like you, but you really act like this > :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: whenever Beyonce is mentioned negatively.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

i would say that in a capitalist society, any major artist/millionaire who claims to stand for anything political can be criticised or called a hypocrite. like cate blanchett doing an amazon exclusive podcast on the environment lol.
but the one thing that bey can't be criticised for is her artistry. whether you personally enjoy it or not, she makes great pop and r&b. beautiful videos. she's an incredible performer, and one of the best vocalists alive. a lot of criticism towards her is purely racist, especially when you see how disproportionate it is towards her.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

It's a shame cuz this one is actually good and deserves some success, but this is what happens when you can't fake shyt through Tidal anymore.

Couldn’t agree more. For me it’s also the fact that she thought she was so big - the Queen - that people would actually follow her to Tidal. This part is shows how out of control her ego is. Actually no one followed her to Tidal and actually people lost touch with her more recent music. 

i will never forgot early on in GaGa’s career she said: I want my music accessible to as many people as possible, this is why she was one of the first artists to release all tracks to YouTube and every single other available platform - she is and was humble. I love this. Beyoncé is like nah I am the Queen - bow down bish and you come to Tidal. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Sis, not you acting like the the grammys are credible. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You also need to expand your vocabulary, "pressed" isn't applicable to half the things you attempt to apply it to.  :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I usually like you, but you really act like this > :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: whenever Beyonce is mentioned negatively.

You’re still pressed AF though, and I’m here for it!:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 9:31 PM, MeNowAlways said:

I have been saying this for years. Back in the days of Facebook I got attacked for even thinking of questioning her talent. 

Look, I am not even getting into the lyrics, her capitalism or even her talent: her music is just not fun or enjoyable.

I mean Britney never tried to fake change the world and never claimed to be a Queen or whatever and her music has been consistently fun. Beyoncé’s last fun song was her debut single.

Don’t even get me started on her ridiculous narcissistic releasing her music only on Tidal. I mean really. Do me a favour. You are not the coming of God.  

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block