Opinion: Beyoncè is the most overrated artist of all-time, a hypocrite, and deserves to be called out

Anyone who says “race card” unironically is a racist.

and I am white (blond hair, blue eyes, constantly referred to as German or Swedish at best)

sorry OP.

and yes plenty of individuals belonging to a marginalized identity are quick to throw the most publicly visible members of their identity under the bus to further their own agenda. We see this all the time. It’s one of the few guaranteed ways to get visibility. The girl in OP is obviously no different, she even endorsed a political candidate that she’s probably being paid to talk about.

Easiest way to get attention is to say something negative about BEYONCÉ. 

We all know it. And we see right through it.

On 6/22/2022 at 2:12 PM, Fay1981 said:

Why are so many Britney fans so pressed about Beyonce?

I'm not a fan of hers or think she's one of the greatest of all time but the way some people in this forum goes for Beyonce is weird. 

Britney and Beyoncé were widely considered each other’s main competition since the very beginning of their careers. There were probably countless comparisons being drawn between them on Star Search.

Everyone (or at least the first page) are LITERALLY MISSING THE ENTIRE POINT of this post and spewing generic defense 🤣🤣🤣. I love the woman, as a performer, but come on everything that woman said in her tiktok is what I’ve always said and will always say. That doesn’t mean I hate the woman because I’d defend her music as much as I would anyone else’s tbh (not my Britney level but still) but I’m not blind to her PR. She has one of the greatest teams EVER and without it she would not be nearly as successful as she is IN PUBLIC OPINION. It’s okay though. Imma go bop to Formation now 🤭

• Love 1

Say what you want she throws professionalism and a big show in your face every time she's on stage no matter the event.

You can't fake that, you can only do that if you have passion and are a performer.

The only thing I'm mad at, is taking Kelly's "already gone" chart spot with releasing halo first, but that's rather Tedder's and management fault.

Couldn't agree more.

Beyonka aka Thiefonce is the most basic artist out there. Her father or granddad in the board of the Grammy's and her winning Grammy after Grammy doesn't seem to bother anyone.....

She is a hypocrite. She copies artists, doesn't give them credit and gets awarded for it.

How anyone could be okay with this is beyond my understanding.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Couldn't agree more.

Beyonka aka Thiefonce is the most basic artist out there. Her father or granddad in the board of the Grammy's and her winning Grammy after Grammy doesn't seem to bother anyone.....

She is a hypocrite. She copies artists, doesn't give them credit and gets awarded for it.

How anyone could be okay with this is beyond my understanding.

You sound pressed:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block