Opinion: Beyoncè is the most overrated artist of all-time, a hypocrite, and deserves to be called out

1 hour ago, Quincy G said:

I don't understand how any queer man could not like her, she's like the ultimate diva. Gorgeous, great singer, great dancer, extremely sassy and over the top at times.... what's there not to like? lol

Her inflated ego

The media treating her like she is the second coming of Christ.

Also her fans are awful.

• Like 2

I usually agree, but I actually really like the new song. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Usually she has like a song or two that I like per album, but her discography just really doesn't do it for me and I never got the hype. I thought she put more effort in while she was in Destiny's Child, now everything is too calculated, predictable, and phoned in. Now I do love me some Kelly Rowland, she is truly underrated and I wish she'd come back and give us some dance bops. Here I Am was a masterpiece. But back to Beyonce, like I said I really like the song and I'm a big fan of 90's House and I think it's a great sound for her.

The funniest thing in this thread though is mythology losing their damn mind :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, mythology said:

I understand that Beyoncé is significantly more talented than Britney, but that’s a poor reason to hate on her tbh.  A lot of artists can sing and dance better than Britney nowadays tbh.  Deal with it:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Sometimes I wonder why you're on a Britney forum if it's to put her down each time 🙄😤

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Ivy Park pays her laborers a living wage according to their country, which is above the average pay workers receive in that area… Beyoncé shifted the attention and we paid attention. You’re not gonna sit there and act like the world really was taken back when she released her self titled album at midnight back in the day. Everyone who wasn’t highly aware she’s a black Texan became lively aware that she was a black woman with black roots and it made many uncomfortable. If you didn’t watch Homecoming, don’t speak on her losing weight cause she put her body through work after twins. Knock that off. She may have her own production company, but she wants the culture to see that they too could own their own company and grow I to the individuals that they seek. You expect Beyonce to be Crazy In Love B for the rest of her life?! No. Cause we don’t. Get off the hot press.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block