Reddit: Britney Conspiracy Iceberg

7 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Free Britney was a distraction"  "2007 breakdown was to distract" :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: DISRESPECTFUL.

most of the things are BS 

There are lobbyists investing $$ increasing conspiracy theories to divide B Stan’s and to make FB seem like a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

It’s several people’s actual jobs right now to troll Britney Stans. Lol…we drag on Exhale for free. But I guess you gotta pay for trolls.

The CONservatorship industry is a $13B business that supposedly protects disabled people. But our friends in the disabled community are PRO the ABOLITION of CONservatorships. Britney’s situation in the CON Wasn’t an aberration…it’s probably closer to the normal CON experience.

so a $13B industry exists bc of bad laws that flew under the radar and Britney’s situation revealed the CON profiteering that made her captors wealthy. That industry is shaking. They are afraid FB will join disability advocates, who want to end CONs.

The industry is investing in “strategic gov’t relations management,” to essentially troll Britney stans. One of the “big” Britney accounts, Lawyers for Brit, was exposed having a lobbyist in their group. Her name is autocensored on Exhale, so I’ll just call her Lobbyist K_C.higer, who is close friends with Dan Heitner (the lawyer for Lou’s fan lawsuit against BKStyl)

ignore the “conspiracy” noise. Stick together. Listen to the leaders of disability advocate groups who picked up picket signs to support Britney—vote to ABOLISH conservatorships. That will be such sweet justice…getting all the CONs fired in one vote.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

One of the theories I’m interested in is the whole house thing with Brittany Murphy.. and that makeup artist or somebody close to Britney said Britney thought a portal was opened in her house so she moved left and moved fast, and that’s the house Brittany Murphy died in? Wtf I would love to hear Britney’s story about THAT

What I hate the most about conspiracy theories is that they all deprive Britney of inner force and intellect. Even when she was treated the worst during the conservatorship, she still pulled through and kept her sanity. THAT is power and resilience. She's not a fragile, defenseless creature. People need to stop being so misogynistic.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

There are lobbyists investing $$ increasing conspiracy theories to divide B Stan’s and to make FB seem like a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

It’s several people’s actual jobs right now to troll Britney Stans. Lol…we drag on Exhale for free. But I guess you gotta pay for trolls.

The CONservatorship industry is a $13B business that supposedly protects disabled people. But our friends in the disabled community are PRO the ABOLITION of CONservatorships. Britney’s situation in the CON Wasn’t an aberration…it’s probably closer to the normal CON experience.

so a $13B industry exists bc of bad laws that flew under the radar and Britney’s situation revealed the CON profiteering that made her captors wealthy. That industry is shaking. They are afraid FB will join disability advocates, who want to end CONs.

The industry is investing in “strategic gov’t relations management,” to essentially troll Britney stans. One of the “big” Britney accounts, Lawyers for Brit, was exposed having a lobbyist in their group. Her name is autocensored on Exhale, so I’ll just call her Lobbyist K_C.higer, who is close friends with Dan Heitner (the lawyer for Lou’s fan lawsuit against BKStyl)

ignore the “conspiracy” noise. Stick together. Listen to the leaders of disability advocate groups who picked up picket signs to support Britney—vote to ABOLISH conservatorships. That will be such sweet justice…getting all the CONs fired in one vote.

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um: What are you saying? I don’t understand a word of what you wrote. Your implying there’s some sort of grand conspiracy going on.. I don’t think that makes any logical sense. Who would do this? And why? These people were already making money hand over foot. 

52 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um: What are you saying? I don’t understand a word of what you wrote. Your implying there’s some sort of grand conspiracy going on.. I don’t think that makes any logical sense. Who would do this? And why? These people were already making money hand over foot. 

I believe they are saying that there are interest groups advocating for conservatorships by paying to spread conspiracy theories about Britney on the internet. No Britney's conservators, but those protecting conservatorships as an "industry" 

• Like 1

This diagram shows how easy it is to fall down rabbit holes thanks to vague statements and misinformation. Some of these are true; Britney does lipsync, Britney did lose control over her music, albums were scrapped, but they are juxtaposed to absolute nonsense to give it credibility. Britney was an industry plant who died in 98, before her debut single?

Why is the random tour Britney did on the same level as something so idiotic as Free Britney was a distraction? We literally saw it unfold on this site!!!!

• Love 1
On 6/22/2022 at 7:47 AM, agustinmalandra said:

What amaze me the most is how Britney was ahead of events. ie in Mona Lisa "they want her to breakdown, be a legend of the fall" and this was predating the events we all know.:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

She did not anticipate anything. When Britney recorded in 2004 she was already being persecuted in a bad way by the press and her life was already involved in scandals.
 Have you heard the law of attraction? that one attracts with one's mind the things that happen to us, well, perhaps his level of depression and anxiety that he had at the beginning of his career always attracted what would happen in 2007.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block