Reddit: Britney Conspiracy Iceberg

"Free Britney was a distraction"  "2007 breakdown was to distract" :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: DISRESPECTFUL.

most of the things are BS 

can't believe how ppl made up things and create conspiranoic ish :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

i completely forgot about Project ROSE and had to look up... didn't know this!:

On June 23, 2021, in her court testimony, Britney compared the conservatorship that forced her to work and perform against her will to s** trafficking, fans connected the dots and came to suggest that Britney was hinting that she's a victim of trafficking and the word ROSE was code for "Reaching Out on ***ual Exploitation".

Many fans at one point believed Britney was dedicating the project to her attorney and federal prosecutor Matthew Rose-engart.

AND HERE SOME OF THE MONA LISA - REBELLION ERA CONSPIRACY

The conspiracy behind Britney Spears’ unreleased song ‘Rebellion’ | Dazed (dazeddigital.com)

What amaze me the most is how Britney was ahead of events. ie in Mona Lisa "they want her to breakdown, be a legend of the fall" and this was predating the events we all know.:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I may be delusional but I still want the whole Original Doll Project to see the light... Rebellion full and stuff. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block