Reddit: Britney Conspiracy Iceberg

I found this on Reddit which is kind of stupid (#FreeBritney was a distraction :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:)
but also has some interesting things listed

2gyl6cmvfc281.jpg

I personally believe Banana Alice was really Britney and that Original Doll really was going to be an exposé album :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
  • Haha 8

Something I wonder about "Britney Spears" the image is WHEN EXACTLY did the "brand" Britney differentiate from Britney Jean Spears and why was she stereotyped as a "blonde" when she was pretty much brunette until Summer 2000? 

• Like 3

"Free Britney was a distraction"  "2007 breakdown was to distract" :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: DISRESPECTFUL.

most of the things are BS 

can't believe how ppl made up things and create conspiranoic ish :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

i completely forgot about Project ROSE and had to look up... didn't know this!:

On June 23, 2021, in her court testimony, Britney compared the conservatorship that forced her to work and perform against her will to s** trafficking, fans connected the dots and came to suggest that Britney was hinting that she's a victim of trafficking and the word ROSE was code for "Reaching Out on ***ual Exploitation".

Many fans at one point believed Britney was dedicating the project to her attorney and federal prosecutor Matthew Rose-engart.

AND HERE SOME OF THE MONA LISA - REBELLION ERA CONSPIRACY

The conspiracy behind Britney Spears’ unreleased song ‘Rebellion’ | Dazed (dazeddigital.com)

What amaze me the most is how Britney was ahead of events. ie in Mona Lisa "they want her to breakdown, be a legend of the fall" and this was predating the events we all know.:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I may be delusional but I still want the whole Original Doll Project to see the light... Rebellion full and stuff. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Like 1

I actually can go a lot deeper, than that. Since 2008 there's these videos of songs in 'reverse', there's a Gimme More one which is really creepy, because the video itself kinda looks creepy  if you think about it, it's like Evil Britney in the pole 

9 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

What's about putting a curse on her home? Never heard of that one. Someone spill the tea, please! :typing_keyboard_computer:

That was the one about the reiki healer that went to her house and then she saw ghosts in the house Brittany Murphy ended up buying