Reddit: Britney Conspiracy Iceberg

3 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

She did not anticipate anything. When Britney recorded in 2004 she was already being persecuted in a bad way by the press and her life was already involved in scandals.
 Have you heard the law of attraction? that one attracts with one's mind the things that happen to us, well, perhaps his level of depression and anxiety that he had at the beginning of his career always attracted what would happen in 2007.

Well I think is very dangerous to talk so easily about the Law Of Atraction.

First of all: I think that you don't attract EVERYTHING just cuz your mind is playing with you. That's a statement that leaves action and feelings off the table.

Second of all: I know obviously she's been attacked by the media since day one (for her voice, for being a "lil girl showing sensuality", for partying - get a grip! i thought, she's 24 yo!) But writing and exposing them and then "creating" the idea of she breaking down and being a legend of the fall, it's not like "well, she took a time off and cried a lot", we're talking "a legend of the fall" which is very strong and she was at that time.

Last but not least: comes to my mind Overprotected, Lucky, Someday, Rebellion snippet...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block