Britney - Intimate collection

I personally don't... And on a side note, I wanna say that she looked good and all but considering how restrictive her conservatorship was, I highly doubt this was her idea... This should be called something like:

Jamie: the conservatoship collection! 

Or Team Con: Big money collection! :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: Gross.

• Haha 3
  • Like 3

I never brought anything from it. I wanted to, but I don't remember it being super cheap at the time. 

It's a shame it fizzled out. It probably was a Team Con decision, although Britney did look amazing during the promo events for the collection and seemed quite happy. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Isla said:

I never brought anything from it. I wanted to, but I don't remember it being super cheap at the time. 

It's a shame it fizzled out. It probably was a Team Con decision, although Britney did look amazing during the promo events for the collection and seemed quite happy. 

Even though I agree with you, I have also considered they stopped the collection because Britney was happy. Not necessarily saying it was Britney’s idea to create the collection…But they found every way to kill her hope and happiness so I wouldn’t put it past them to cancel it just to hurt her.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Even though I agree with you, I have also considered they stopped the collection because Britney was happy. Not necessarily saying it was Britney’s idea to create the collection…But they found every way to kill her hope and happiness so I wouldn’t put it past them to cancel it just to hurt her.

Yikes, if that's the case that's pretty £ucked up. The irony of Team Con potentially starting something to generate money but if Britney actually enjoys promoting it they then cancel it.

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

That would make no sense. It’s not a smart business decision whatsoever. At the end of the day they didn’t care about her “happiness” or anything like that. It’s called show business. She was a product and a brand. No one would “cancel” something just to spite the artist. 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

That would make no sense. It’s not a smart business decision whatsoever. At the end of the day they didn’t care about her “happiness” or anything like that. It’s called show business. She was a product and a brand. No one would “cancel” something just to spite the artist. 

You’re thinking logically. Abusers can Kill a victim’s parents or children just to hurt the victim. Abusers do not think logically, they only think about ways to hurt the victim and when one way fails, they try another one. Abusers don’t make sense. I’ve been on the end of abuse and yeah, it happens all the time.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You’re thinking logically. Abusers can Kill a victim’s parents or children just to hurt the victim. Abusers do not think logically, they only think about ways to hurt the victim and when one way fails, they try another one. Abusers don’t make sense. I’ve been on the end of abuse and yeah, it happens all the time.

IMO I think it just didn’t sell well enough to continue it seeing as they rather release a gazzillion fantasies and keep pushing the residency. I’m sure she enjoyed doing something that was not music for once and being more business mom. 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

That would be a damn shame if they canceled the collection cause Britney actually was enthusiastic about it.

I actually liked it alot, I thought it was very sxy yet classy.

If Team con was smart, they would've continued it and maybe have it sell at Victoria's Secret or something

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 6/21/2022 at 11:31 AM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You’re 100% right with abusers and victims.  And I am very sorry for your experiences. But let’s remember this was solely a business decision. She is the most profitable artist in the world. They wanted to lock it down. They weren’t really “abusers” in the sense that your speaking about. 
That’s what I think at least. Usually there’s no place for emotion when it comes to business and profit. 

But you could be right. So I respect your opinion on the matter

On 6/21/2022 at 11:53 AM, that's hot y'all said:

love that stylist Jamie Mizrahi for Britney Spears:

The short hair look always reminded me of someone. And now I know! Claire Dumphy from Modern Family!! The blonde mom of the main family. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block