Britney's dancers attended her wedding! Let's discuss this.

So, as we all remember fans came here and blasted on Britney being in the wrong for dragging her dancers on Instagram when she said 'i was never invited for dinners'. 

So, my curiosity is how Britney made up? 

Options: 

1. Call 

2. Text 

3. Email 

4. A handwritten letter 

5. Printed Letter 

6. A letter sent by a messenger perhaps a Bird? 🤔

And why Britney didn't tell us this? Because we are fans and we know everything right? Let's discuss :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 1

britney doesn't need to tell us every move she makes i hope you were being sarcastic 💀 i think they probably reached out after that post and discussed everything privately like adults who care about the person and not the publicity do. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, easy said:

britney doesn't need to tell us every move she makes i hope you were being sarcastic 💀 i think they probably reached out after that post and discussed everything privately like adults who care about the person and not the publicity do. 

i am sarcastic 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I also think it helped they weren’t in the docs. If u notice she excluded everyone who appeared in any doc like the costume girl and Fe

I think what happens with Fe (and obviously it’s pure speculation on my part) is that yeah, she defended Britney on that documentary, but she never spoke against her family AND she’s still friends with Lynne and still likes posts from Jumbo Gumbo from time to time. If I were Britney, I wouldn’t trust her either. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

For this random guest list, I feel like Britney didn't have much people from her side to come to the wedding, so she just invited people who recently make her feel good. We all know her family isn't an option and not either half of the people who worked with her. 

And it's all alright...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block