Selena Gomez, Paris Hilton, Madonna and more at Britney's wedding: photos

7 hours ago, timito said:

I wonder why Maria was there. Was she a plus one to Dimitri  the hairdresser 😀

She used to be co-hosts with Mario Lopez.  I wonder if he was invited?  They were so close and she's always comfortable with him.  Maybe he couldn't make it.  Maria seems nice, I'm sure they are friends too.

4 hours ago, jennyj said:

She used to be co-hosts with Mario Lopez.  I wonder if he was invited?  They were so close and she's always comfortable with him.  Maybe he couldn't make it.  Maria seems nice, I'm sure they are friends too.

Yeah it’s just I’ve never seen Britney with her so thought it was a bit odd. 

I really think that it needs to be said about Paris...

She has ALWAYS been so supportive and has been more of a sister to her than her own blood.

You know it's 100% genuine too and you can't say that all the time with Paris which makes it even more special.

I wish Zoe Saladana had been invited/attended too, she is another one who has always been very kind and even defensive of Britney.

• Love 5
On 6/11/2022 at 12:20 AM, zarreeo said:

spacer.png

BUT DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY ANSEL ELGORT IS THERE? IS HE FRIENDS WITH SAM OR BRITNEY? :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

I can't stop thinking about this, so random seeing this guy in there. Was he a +1? If not, what's the connection to the couple?

I's also love to know who else was invited but couldn't make it, since it was so short notice.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block