Selena Gomez, Paris Hilton, Madonna and more at Britney's wedding: photos

2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

People like you are so annoying. It was Britney’s wedding, she invited people she loved and people she’s comfortable with. Why would she invite people she’s not close with? It’s not a freaking awards show, it was her WEDDING for crying out loud.

mainly 'bey' and anna w out of all?? xD

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

People like you are so annoying. It was Britney’s wedding, she invited people she loved and people she’s comfortable with. Why would she invite people she’s not close with? It’s not a freaking awards show, it was her WEDDING for crying out loud.

No, that’s awesome and I’m glad she invited people she felt comfortable with. What I meant was, just out of all the people, why those two? But I was actually kidding! :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

it was not about who she invited. it was a silly question why are people like Selena Gomez standing with legends, i understood the joke. 

10 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

THIS

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Drew Barrymore has 4 Oscar’s and a $2.4 billion dollar box office sales gross for her films. She’s a Hollywood legend. Put some respect on that woman’s name, she fought hard for it. Her opening scene in Scream is more iconic than anything you’ll ever achieve. 

Like I told the other user, I was actually kidding! Aren’t people allowed to joke around? :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block