Selena Gomez, Paris Hilton, Madonna and more at Britney's wedding: photos

5 minutes ago, OneLife said:

I also thought Miley Cyrus and Kate Hudson would come .. maybe they were not invited or maybe the wedding invitation was close to the wedding day

I bet Kate Hudson was definitely invited but it might've been too soon for her

About Miley... :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:  jk, who knows, maybe there were many other in that same scenario. That's the risk of having such a secretive event

• Love 1

I have to catch up on a lotttt of topics and comments about the wedding, so I just wanted to ask how you guys feel about will.i.am attending (did you expect that?!) and who was that other celebrity who was attending? She looked kinda Latino with very white teeth. Please, can someone fill me in? 😇

On 6/11/2022 at 12:49 AM, Alieniated3 said:

They look good but what are Selena Gomez and Drew Barrymore doing next to legends like Madonna, Donatella, Paris Hilton, and Britney Spears? 
How come Bey, Gaga, Cher and Anna W weren’t there? Were they invited I wonder? 

THE AUDACITY & IGNORANCE :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Drew Barrymore is HOLLYWOOD ROYALTY SINCE THE 80s. She was LEGENDARY ALREADY before Britney, Paris, Gaga, etc…

***** slap GIF

So what the hell are you saying Felicia :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

guys, we already have tons of threads, if you wanna ask a random question about a guest or no guest or pictures or anything related to the party, do it in this thread instead of creating a new one.

Yeah sorry, true! I’m from Amsterdam so I have to do a lot of reading threads. I was hoping there would be a thread with all the pics etc

15 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

THE AUDACITY :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Drew Barrymore IS HOLLYWOOD ROYALTY SINCE THE 80s. She WAS LEGENDARY ALREADY before Britney, Paris, Gaga, etc…

***** slap GIF

So what the hell are you saying ignorant Felicia :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I think Drew could be a really good and trustable friend. She’s been around for such a long time and she seems really genuine.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block