Selena Gomez, Paris Hilton, Madonna and more at Britney's wedding: photos

Just now, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Yeah. What did you mean with “Latino with VERY white teeth”? Do u think us Latinos have dirty teeth?

I seriously did not think about that AT ALL. If you DID think about that, I think you have a problem.. she looks Latino (to me) and she had white teeth, how do you see any harm in that comment? I’m sorry if you feel offended by that, but I have no idea if latinos have dirty teeth. Don’t reeed into it to much, really. ♥️

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Yeah. What did you mean with “Latino with VERY white teeth”? Do u think us Latinos have dirty teeth?

That is ridiculous WTF  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

You can have VERY white teeth, just white teeth, less white teeth… The alternative of VERY white teeth is not DIRTY TEETH :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I am latino and I am not offended by that pointless thing :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I can’t with these “racist” nonsense geez… :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, iamxmickey said:

I seriously did not think about that AT ALL. If you DID think about that, I think you have a problem.. she looks Latino (to me) and she had white teeth, how do you see any harm in that comment? I’m sorry if you feel offended by that, but I have no idea if latinos have dirty teeth. Don’t reeed into it to much, really. ♥️

She’s not Latino. She’s Greek-American.

7 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

She’s not Latino. She’s Greek-American.

That’s not the point. And I really hope you know damn well I wasn’t trying to make a racist comment. It was a really innocent comment and you made it into something racist. I will tell you one last time; if you were offended by that, I’m sorry. But get it together and don’t make a big deal out of it. 

6 minutes ago, iamxmickey said:

That’s not the point. And I really hope you know damn well I wasn’t trying to make a racist comment. It was a really innocent comment and you made it into something racist. I will tell you one last time; if you were offended by that, I’m sorry. But get it together and don’t make a big deal out of it. 

Dont mind what he is saying… :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Your comment was not racist and he loves the drama…

:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, WithoutAMap said:

Ah! The one who had a brief relationship with an underage girl? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Hmm, but isn't 17 the age of consent though? Being in a "relationship" (simply to use the same term you did) while you're 17 with someone over 18 is not illegal. And hasn't the whole Johnny Depp x Amber Heard case just taught us that, nowadays, it's too easy for some women to control the narrative and sometimes twist it their way (IF they're sick and want to get advantage of a celebrity) because men are so easily automatically seen as always the bad guys? 

I'm not trying to be this guy's lawyer nor anything like that - because I don't even know him personally LOL But there's no proof of any abuse towards that girl and, as far as I'm concerned, everyone is innocent until proven guilty. He shouldn't be treated the way Depp was treated if there's no way to know what the girl claims is actually true. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, vttmishere said:

Hmm, but isn't 17 the age of consent though? Being in a "relationship" (simply to use the same term you did) while you're 17 with someone over 18 is not illegal. And hasn't the whole Johnny Depp x Amber Heard case just taught us that, nowadays, it's too easy for some women to control the narrative and sometimes twist it their way (IF they're sick and want to get advantage of a celebrity) because men are so easily automatically seen as always the bad guys? 

I'm not trying to be this guy's lawyer nor anything like that - because I don't even know him personally LOL But there's no proof of any abuse towards that girl and, as far as I'm concerned, everyone is innocent until proven guilty. He shouldn't be treated the way Depp was treated if there's no way to know what the girl claims is actually true. 

PREACH

Preach GIF

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

That is ridiculous WTF  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

You can have VERY white teeth, just white teeth, less white teeth… The alternative of VERY white teeth is not DIRTY TEETH :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I am latino and I am not offended by that pointless thing :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I can’t with these “racist” nonsense geez… :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

I am Hispanic too and I’m not offended. That user Doug is a troll. If he’s not hating and criticizing Britney. He finds a way to hate E V E R Y single person Britney has ever looked in the eyes.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block