Selena Gomez, Paris Hilton, Madonna and more at Britney's wedding: photos

58 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Oh my god ever after is one of my favorite movies. 

Mine too! And I always thought it was interesting how, decades ago, I used to feel that the melody and the title of the track "Cinderella" fit the movie trailer perfectly. I never forgot it somehow LOL And now they're both together :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

Eye of the Tiger cover confirmed, video filmed in Philadelphia at the Rocky steps and will have a boxing theme with Britney fighting people in the ring that resemble Lou Taylor, Larry, and her family … Sam is also in the video and appears as her trainer squirting water on her seductively inbetween boxing rounds 

song opens with spoken intro … “They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but the question is can you handle the eye of the tiger” 

• Haha 4
16 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Eye of the Tiger cover confirmed, video filmed in Philadelphia at the Rocky steps and will have a boxing theme with Britney fighting people in the ring that resemble Lou Taylor, Larry, and her family … Sam is also in the video and appears as her trainer squirting water on her seductively inbetween boxing rounds 

song opens with spoken intro … “They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but the question is can you handle the eye of the tiger” 

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block