Madonna Fans Vote World Tour Over Biopic

I’m looking forward to the movie. Her career and life is interesting and will include lots of her best songs. 

as far as a tour… that’s fine, but she’s got some work to do based off that last performance she had with Maluma. That was painful to watch, like I actually thought she looked like she was in pain and drunk/high. I’m sure she can do a great show/tour still, but she needs to take pointers from Cher and look at how she’s been able to transition in performing/touring at an older age. 

• Like 1
On 6/8/2022 at 10:20 AM, mattdw said:

She should've had better management because 'Masterpiece' from W.E. would've gotten an Oscar nomination at least if it had not been ineligible by how it was placed in the film. 

Is that really the reason why it didn't get (and surely WIN) an Oscar?! That song truly is a masterpiece :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

6 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Is that really the reason why it didn't get (and surely WIN) an Oscar?! That song truly is a masterpiece :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Yes! It's one of my favorite songs from her. To be eligible a song need to be played during the film or be the first music cue that begins after the end credits have started. If I recall correctly, a different song began playing in the credits before Masterpiece. It was a silly error that even I, someone who doesn't work in the industry, was aware of. WTF? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mattdw said:

Yes! It's one of my favorite songs from her. To be eligible a song need to be played during the film or be the first music cue that begins after the end credits have started. If I recall correctly, a different song began playing in the credits before Masterpiece. It was a silly error that even I, someone who doesn't work in the industry, was aware of. WTF? 

Bish I'm blown away, I had to google more, and you're absolutely right:

https://www.reddit.com/r/popheads/comments/ms7ld8/why_wasnt_masterpiece_by_madonna_nominated_for/

• Like 1
On 6/8/2022 at 2:09 AM, davelivesfree said:

A World Tour with her horrendous dancing skills from nowadays? No thanks. Give us the movie Madge :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

gurl take a seat and respect someone who has one of the best and higgest-grossing tours in herstory :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

plus, she's 60+ we can't pretend she dances like in the Sticky & Sweet tour no more. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I'd rather prefer the tour as well... even if it's something theatical I'm ok with that :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

10 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

gurl take a seat and respect someone who has one of the best and higgest-grossing tours in herstory :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

plus, she's 60+ we can't pretend she dances like in the Sticky & Sweet tour no more. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I'd rather prefer the tour as well... even if it's something theatical I'm ok with that :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

I forgot about this flop thread already :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block