Madonna Fans Vote World Tour Over Biopic

Just now, davelivesfree said:

A World Tour with her horrendous dancing skills from nowadays? No thanks. Give us the movie Madge :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I suggest you get a free trial to Paramount plus and watch the madame x show, reading her song by song book, the author was right on two things.

Madame X was her most critically acclaimed album in nearly two decades for being cohesive and actually having a common theme..

The tour itself was also praised and is viewed by most fans her best tour and they understood why she chose the venue's she did as it was a more intimate approach, she did her normal Arena and stadium stage in a theaters that's go over no more than 2,500. 

Hint the no cell phone policy as it was supposed to be an intimate evening between Madonna and the audience, not the world.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I suggest you get a free trial to Paramount plus and watch the madame x show, reading her song by song book, the author was right on two things.

Madame X was her most critically acclaimed album in nearly two decades for being cohesive and actually having a common theme..

The tour itself was also praised and is viewed by most fans her best tour and they understood why she chose the venue's she did as it was a more intimate approach, she did her normal Arena and stadium stage in a theaters that's go over no more than 2,500. 

Hint the no cell phone policy as it was supposed to be an intimate evening between Madonna and the audience, not the world.

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I already did... Also, Madame X Tour was more than two years ago :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

And nothing beats Confessions Tour :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I mean literally nobody asked for the biopic in the first place. It's a cheap vanity project that only exists because Bohemian Rhapsody was a success. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

I don't know if I'd want to see Madonna live on tour, though. Maybe during the 80s through mid 2000s, but not now. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, mattdw said:

What was the point of asking? She is an artist who thinks about her legacy. She will tour again, but a biopic is important to her in terms of what she wants to leave behind. So she'll do both obviously. Just not simultaneously. 

She wants a biopic because the recently made about Freddie and Elton landed Oscar wins and nominations. That’s why she’s craving to be validated by the Academy

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

She wants a biopic because the recently made about Freddie and Elton landed Oscar wins and nominations. That’s why she’s craving to be validated by the Academy

She should've had better management because 'Masterpiece' from W.E. would've gotten an Oscar nomination at least if it had not been ineligible by how it was placed in the film. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block