Did Britney’s teeth change because of the conservatorship? Or is it retainer related?

Most of it is illusion from her injections now curling her lip upward and also her lip covers more of her teeth now creating an arch over her teeth. Look at the older photo and yes she is smiling bigger but also the tops of all her teeth are exposed. Now look at the right and the tops are much more covered from her lip on the sides creating the arch. Now add The small the chip (she still has that, right?) With a little more spacing than before. I always say, take most photos and cover below her nose downward and she will look identical to her younger self. It’s all the all the mouth. I hope she doesn’t do anymore lip fillers but as we all know, she’s free to do whatever she wants with her body. 

• Like 3

Teeth are connected to part of the bone structure such as maxilla and jaw. Changes on these bones happen with age, genetically they could be programmed to keep expanding and create a gap, or to lose density with age and be unable to hold the teeth together the same way anymore. This can be mechanically avoided with braces/retainers to a certain extent.

2 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

Teeth are connected to part of the bone structure such as maxilla and jaw. Changes on these bones happen with age, genetically they could be programmed to keep expanding and create a gap, or to lose density with age and be unable to hold the teeth together the same way anymore. This can be mechanically avoided with braces/retainers to a certain extent.

Thank you for your information :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods
On 6/4/2022 at 4:24 AM, Itsme said:

Yes her teeth look bad and and I’m surprised she hasn’t fixed them. I also think she had a whole face lift that was ****ty. If you watch the video from when she went and saw Jamie Lynn at the grand ole Opry with Brian and they presented Jamie Lynn, that’s when I noticed she had a major procedure done that wasn’t a good one, very cat like. I’m glad she’s calmed done with the lip fillers bc they def ruined her smile but it seems to be going back to as normal as possible 

OMG I TOTALLY agree with you!

I would post the same thing as u but I feel like I would be  attacked if I did

• Love 1

I think she has veeners.

Her smile dramatically changed in 2013/2014 and her teeth were super white and looked different. Her teeth look longer now and the shift has ooccurred. 

I don't think she got a face-lift but rather a lip flip and stuff. Her lips are the kind that do not handle lip injections well.

On 6/4/2022 at 6:05 AM, BritneyLVR said:

So if she’s not wearing her retainer enough and is a multi millionaire, why isn’t it corrected by now or why doesn’t she just get veneers? She made a post a long time ago about wearing her retainers or something of that nature but the gap’s still there. Perhaps she genuinely likes the gap and the natural look.

This is very true however I think it’s more than just not wearing her retainer. It’s a completely different smile as if nothing has been maintained. 

She doesn’t need veneers. 

On 6/4/2022 at 6:24 AM, BritneyLVR said:

She can definitely afford a brand new smile with a complete set of veneers and she wouldn’t have to worry about retainers or shifting (though they do have to be replaced every 10 years or so) yet she chooses not to. Which I respect :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Teeth will still shift with veneers… when you get braces they tell you straight up your teeth have memory & will shift if you don’t wear your retainer & that’s exactly what’s happened to Brit. Veneers are placed over filed down teeth, the roots are still the same & that’s where the shifting occurs

On 6/4/2022 at 6:43 AM, pancake said:

i think she had a facelift but it ruined her smile. she was too young for it and they went too hard. maybe a mini lift would have worked better or a filler facelift/ulthera.

her tooth gap is fine. come on. just gives her personality.

she is a beautiful woman and its bc of the industry and us that she is so insecure.

Pretty sure it was all just threads, filler & botox, she doesn’t have the tell-tale signs of an actual face life

• Like 1