Did Britney’s teeth change because of the conservatorship? Or is it retainer related?

I just want to start off by saying save the attacks please and to also remind you that you viewed this thread and absolutely didn’t have to :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 
I know some of you hate these threads but I seen a video about this and someone’s comment really stood out to me. 

It’s no secret that Britney had the best smile in Hollywood, hands down! Over the years and currently, her teeth look different and are just not the same. I personally don’t think that it matters and that she looks amazing regardless but this leaves us with the question “Did Team Con prevent her from going to the dentist?”

It seems that the shift and change happened during the conservatorship and I do believe that this was a way for Team Con to make her look like she didn’t care about herself or that something was off. There was that photo of her coming out of the dentist that one time and she was there for hours. That seems to be the only photo we have of her leaving a dentist and it really makes me wonder :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I just don’t understand and though it isn’t any of our business, the change is just too obvious to not wonder :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

spacer.png

Also everyone who says Britney had veneers, she didn’t. She’s never had them. She had braces and then had dental bonding done and her teeth have now shifted. My question is why has it not been corrected by now? 
spacer.png
(Britney after getting dental bonding done- this was posted on their website) 

I also like that she doesn't want to fix them and stays natural. There’s no standard on beauty and just because she has a gap doesn’t mean she’s any less beautiful! 

What’s your thoughts on this? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:
spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, mattdw said:

Gaps can occur if a person doesn't wear a retainer. My brother had braces and now he has a gap because he didn't wear a retainer enough.  

that's interesting! Didn't know that

4 minutes ago, mattdw said:

Gaps can occur if a person doesn't wear a retainer. My brother had braces and now he has a gap because he didn't wear a retainer enough.  

So if she’s not wearing her retainer enough and is a multi millionaire, why isn’t it corrected by now or why doesn’t she just get veneers? She made a post a long time ago about wearing her retainers or something of that nature but the gap’s still there. Perhaps she genuinely likes the gap and the natural look.

2 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

that's interesting! Didn't know that

This is very true however I think it’s more than just not wearing her retainer. It’s a completely different smile as if nothing has been maintained. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

So if she’s not wearing her retainer enough and is a multi millionaire, why isn’t it corrected by now or why doesn’t she just get veneers? She made a post a long time ago about wearing her retainers or something of that nature but the gap’s still there. Perhaps she genuinely likes the gap and the natural look.

This is one of the many, many things that reflect how particular people on the C-ship didn't give a **** about her. I don't like the gap. There's no reason to add one where there wasn't one before. If I were her I would fix it. Re: the possibility that she prefers it...I doubt it, but I'm not her, so I can't be sure. 

Yes her teeth look bad and and I’m surprised she hasn’t fixed them. I also think she had a whole face lift that was ****ty. If you watch the video from when she went and saw Jamie Lynn at the grand ole Opry with Brian and they presented Jamie Lynn, that’s when I noticed she had a major procedure done that wasn’t a good one, very cat like. I’m glad she’s calmed done with the lip fillers bc they def ruined her smile but it seems to be going back to as normal as possible 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, mattdw said:

This is one of the many, many things that reflect how particular people on the C-ship didn't give a **** about her. I don't like the gap. There's no reason to add one where there wasn't one before. If I were her I would fix it. Re: the possibility that she prefers it...I doubt it, but I'm not her, so I can't be sure. 

She can definitely afford a brand new smile with a complete set of veneers and she wouldn’t have to worry about retainers or shifting (though they do have to be replaced every 10 years or so) yet she chooses not to. Which I respect :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

7 minutes ago, Itsme said:

Yes her teeth look bad and and I’m surprised she hasn’t fixed them. I also think she had a whole face lift that was ****ty. If you watch the video from when she went and saw Jamie Lynn at the grand ole Opry with Brian and they presented Jamie Lynn, that’s when I noticed she had a major procedure done that wasn’t a good one, very cat like. I’m glad she’s calmed done with the lip fillers bc they def ruined her smile but it seems to be going back to as normal as possible 

spacer.png

her face does look snatched back doesn’t it :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Like 3

i think she had a facelift but it ruined her smile. she was too young for it and they went too hard. maybe a mini lift would have worked better or a filler facelift/ulthera.

her tooth gap is fine. come on. just gives her personality.

she is a beautiful woman and its bc of the industry and us that she is so insecure.

• Like 2

My opinion - She admitted she is/was depressed, I don’t think she cared to wear retainer consistently.  I think that’s why her whole appearance  (messy hair, eyeliner/eye make up) seems off.  She’s been deeply effected from the conservatorship. I don’t know that Team Con prevented her from going to dentist, not directly anyway.  On that note, f&$! all of them for contributing to making her feel that way. 

• Like 9