Ciara’s 8th Studio Album Is Finished & Confirms New Single ‘Jump’

Cqleb

On 5/25/2022 at 10:57 AM, Caleb Ellis said:

Ciara announced at the sports illustrated swimsuit launch party that her next album is finished and the video for new single Jump has been shot. 

Yay!!! We expect another AMAZING and ENERGETIC choreo for the MV!!!!! 

Come thru and show the new gen how it's done and show the girlies how to do it! 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Justice for this bop! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Maybe some of the delusional people in this thread will finally put respect on Ciara’s name after listening to this BAWP. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

She made several points with this song. 

They pushed Beyonce and Rihanna over the moon instead of Ciara because the GP wasn't ready for her. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Heyah said:

It’s crazy that some people with actual singing talent can’t even get a record deal, meanwhile Ciara has 8 albums. 

Angry Drake And Josh GIF

This.  This is what’s wrong with the music industry.  I literally have friends that could sing 1,000x better than Ciara:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mythology said:

This.  This is what’s wrong with the music industry.  I literally have friends that could sing 1,000x better than Ciara:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

So you're saying artists like Britney are what's wrong w the music industry ? Because she's not the greatest vocalist either , and tell your friends to keep trying , but u guys are probably busy with the cr*q and post hateful comments on other successful artists ..... The jealousy is eating you up 😆

I really hope she gets a hit this time. The title sounds like it's going to be an energetic bop and I'm here for that!
She's so freakin' talented and also such a sweetheart.  I saw her on James Corden the other day and she was RADIANT and so humble and she even cried after seeing herself being on the cover of Sports Illustrated. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Unfortunately, 'hits' these days rely on trending on insta/tiktok instead of actual talent, so hopefully her song can go viral with a challenge (as cringe as that'll be lol).

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, ExXL said:

So you're saying artists like Britney are what's wrong w the music industry ? Because she's not the greatest vocalist either , and tell your friends to keep trying , but u guys are probably busy with the cr*q and post hateful comments on other successful artists ..... The jealousy is eating you up 😆

Britney has a unique voice at least… and she was an amazing performer.  In contrast, Ciara can’t sing or dance. Stay pressed:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mythology said:

Britney has a unique voice at least… and she was an amazing performer.  In contrast, Ciara can’t sing or dance. Stay pressed:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I'm not pressed , but have fun sniffing glue on your confederate flag , bless ur heart . 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block