Are We Over Jamie Lynn?

Jamie Lynn clearly, in my opinion, is not viewing things from an eagle-eye perspective and she is basically very selfish and hesitant in her approach to all things Britney. I'm sure she regrets a lot of things she didn't do. She also is friends with Lou still, but that's probably because Lou is rich and gets her minor guest appearances in TV shows. Are we over Jamie Lynn? She won't be sued or anything because she really didn't do anything major, other than follow blindly along with whatever anybody told her without ever overtly supporting her sister in any way. There are bigger fish to fry. She also cried a few times and said, "What about me?," so now I feel sorry for her. Thoughts?

• Love 1
  • Like 2

There are def bigger fish to fry.  But her redneck, false victim-stance taking, hick *** is still on the radar…and that’s coming from a fellow southerner.  :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  She’s got a good scalping coming her way from Brit’s book.  So she’s gonna open those paper thin lips to spew some more hate towards Brit later this year…and we can go for her again at that time.

• Love 2

It's not that we're over JL. It's JL is over.

No one cares about her and she will never garner sympathy from the public, which is honestly the only opinion she cares about. Once britney releases her book, JLs life as she knows it will cease. She's over and she's never coming back.

• Love 4
  • Like 5

I will never forgive JL. The biggest thing for me is that she tried to stop the Free Britney -movement. She is one of the main villains in this story (in my opinion). JL sold her sister and tried to keep this going on bc she was benefitting financially (allegedly).

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block