Nigel Mitchell Interviews Britney In New 1999 Archive Footage!

She was already 17 year old and not 16 :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney: When Britney recorded the video Baby One More Time, started the promotion of the single and went on Tour with *Nsync it was 1998 and she was 16 years old, in December of that year she turned 17, then in 1999 when she started the promotion of the album she was already 17.:)

• Like 1
On 4/30/2022 at 4:06 AM, Kletus said:

I can’t wait until vintage footage appears showing Lou Taylor planning to trap Britney and take all her money, allegedly :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I don't want to know how often they tried to kill the evil spirits and forced her to church with some cult-like speech.  :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

They are so insane allegedly 

And Lou Taylor is a fame-demon. 

Karma do your job! 

On 4/30/2022 at 12:09 AM, PokemonSpears said:

Britney appeared in One for Sorrow confirmed :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

OMG!! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: I mean, it makes sense if we put all the pieces together, but it's still SO weird that none of them ever mentioned this in all these years! It cannot be........................... Let's call James Cameron, if he found the Titanic he'll be able to solve this! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

PS: She's such a sweet soul......... She's so powerful yet so fragile that it's scary.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

OMG!! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: I mean, it makes sense if we put all the pieces together, but it's still SO weird that none of them ever mentioned this in all these years! It cannot be........................... Let's call James Cameron, if he found the Titanic he'll be able to solve this! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

PS: She's such a sweet soul......... She's so powerful yet so fragile that it's scary.

at least we know for sure she appeared on this one :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

I don't want to know how often they tried to kill the evil spirits and forced her to church with some cult-like speech.  :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

They are so insane allegedly 

And Lou Taylor is a fame-demon. 

Karma do your job! 

ALLEGEDLY!!! Dance Dancing GIF by The Dude Perfect Show

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block