Madonna splits from toyboy boyfriend

KrisJ

48 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

It's weird to date someone who is basically the same age as your kids.

If it were a guy everyone would be, rightfully, calling him a pig.

Honestly I feel like it’s more normalized for old men to date young women. I mean in films, old men are always married or dating much younger women. Scott Disick is almost 40 and has been dating teen girls since his break up with Kourtney Kardashian. Alec Baldwin is about to have another baby with his much younger wife. George Clooney has a much younger wife. 

Madonna dates younger and people think it’s a scandal. I personally don’t like the idea of being with someone as old as my parent or grandparent, but people are different and if they worked, then that’s fine, as long as everyone are legal adults…in my opinion.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Why are you guys so nasty towards Madonna and so sweet to Britney. I understand this is a Brit forum. But Madonna has come to bat repeatedly for Brit when she has literally gone mad so many times. I’m so glad Madonna was able to influence her in the zone album and finally brought her to a classy classic standard. The whole thing was more cutting edge. Madonna wants to have fun??? She still does that and works on her career, successfully. Brits version of fun Um let’s not go there. Her taste in men. Please

• Love 1
6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

If this was an old man with a young woman everyone would call him a creepy predator but since its the other way around we are supposed to act like its totally normal? I mean if the guys are fine with s** for money then I personally think its ok but the double standards are weird. 

Old men date young women all the time, since the beginning of dawn, and no one says anything.

• Like 2

My first boyfriend (kind of, he didn't want anyone to know bc of comments like the ones here, but we dated for almost 2 years) was way older than me and it was great. I was 19 and he was turning 40. Plus, the s** is fiiiiiiiiire. We only broke up bc I moved to the UK when I turned 21. 

• Love 1

I hope you guys realize that there IS a difference between men dating younger women and women dating younger men... We cannot deny the (socially imposed) disadvantages of being born a woman in the world, so the context IS different when a man dates a younger woman because you cannot always be sure that that woman is completely safe or had other healthy options. Of course there can be, and most of the time there is, personal preference involved, but it's also true that those uneven relationships are all that many women know or have experienced, and it's easier for men to get out of those, or to choose or even try another path.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, senammoises said:

We have no right to discuss this. 

Both are adults

If they were both ten years younger she'd be a pe dophile.

Yes she's doing the same thing men do, but it does not make it right.

Anyone who is older and dating someone THAT much younger is 1000% morally questionable.

The older typically have the money and the ability to lure the younger in.

You can defend it all you want, or stick your head in the sand, but it's gross no matter how you slice it for ANY gender.

• Love 1
Just now, Britney'sBish said:

If they were both ten years younger she'd be a pe dophile.

Yes she's doing the same thing men do, but it does not make it right.

Anyone who is older and dating someone THAT much younger is 1000% morally questionable.

The older typically have the money and the ability to lure the younger in.

You can defend it all you want, or stick your head in the sand, but it's gross no matter how you slice it for ANY gender.

Morally questionable? Why? There's nothing wrong in that

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block