Camila Cabello's new album 'Familia' to debut in the top 15 with 25k sales

17 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

You mean "=quality"? Sales is a definite factor towards measuring the intrinsic value of the success of an era so I don't particularly see how this can be the case, otherwise.  

Me realizing ur quoting Jordan Miller. This is like when he said to u u should consider joining Exhale plus and u quoted him in response saying no on a public thread 

• Haha 4
Just now, Stefani said:

If someone had told me a couple years ago that a Camila album would flop worse than Liberation and Smile, I wouldn't have believed it. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I wonder why she's doing so terribly all of a sudden. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Maybe because (artistically) there isn't anything interesting or groundbreaking about her? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't agree. IMO success = making a cultural impact, if the artist loves what they released, whether it sparks connectivity with fans, invoking emotion in people. :)

Making cultural impact is for sure a factor as or even more important than sales but mainly influential albums that we have had in the past were very successful sans Thriller or Ray of Light. We have influential albums with not as much success as dictated by their sales like Blackout, however.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block