Camila Cabello's new album 'Familia' to debut in the top 15 with 25k sales

I'm surprised no one is bringing up her racist past. I personally think she lost a lot of fans and people's genuine interest after that fiasco. This album also kind of seemed dead on arrival once Don't Go Yet didn't quite pop. With that said, I don't think she is over, her streaming is pretty good and she keeps getting booked (she must have great management).

• Love 1

She's a pop girl who offers catchy songs, amazing live vocals, good choreo, story driven music videos, and well produced albums - What's not to like?

To those doubting her impact or star factor, there's a reason she was the most popular member of 5H. She was the best vocalist and had the best range. Listen to any live performance of hers and she sounds identical to the studio version. 

And the only people who make a big deal about the mistakes she made when she was a CHILD can be found on twitter. She has apologized. The GP doesn't care and they shouldn't. It's not relevant to the artist she is today.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ***yLove said:

She's a pop girl who offers catchy songs, amazing live vocals, good choreo, story driven music videos, and well produced albums - What's not to like?

To those doubting her impact or star factor, there's a reason she was the most popular member of 5H. She was the best vocalist and had the best range. Listen to any live performance of hers and she sounds identical to the studio version. 

And the only people who make a big deal about the mistakes she made when she was a CHILD can be found on twitter. She has apologized. The GP doesn't care and they shouldn't. It's not relevant to the artist she is today.

I like Camila and want to see her win, but being realistic, I think people just don't like her. That's what's not to like. For whatever reason she comes across fake and insincere. She was the most popular from 5th Harmony, but truth be told, that's not saying much. They had an engaged fanbase but it was always a small fan base. I don't see Camila selling out arenas in the US, for example. In 5th Harmony, they always did theatre shows and amphitheaters, and these numbers show her core fan base has dwindled and isn't really showing up for her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block