Camila Cabello's new album 'Familia' to debut in the top 15 with 25k sales

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

You mean "=quality"? Sales is a definite factor towards measuring the intrinsic value of the success of an era so I don't particularly see how this can be the case, otherwise.  

34 minutes ago, Stefani said:

If someone had told me a couple years ago that a Camila album would flop worse than Liberation and Smile, I wouldn't have believed it. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I wonder why she's doing so terribly all of a sudden. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I believe her label panicked with this release when don't go yet or whatever song didn't become a hit, now when there is no bundles or anything you can see charts are miserable from what I see Camilia racism comments or whatever she did didn't go well for her they should've waited with the release and should've given a couple of more features to create the hype it had none. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Honestly she should focus more on the UK, Bam Bam has been in the top #3 on iTunes for the last month and is still at #10 on the official chart. 
Familia is predicted to debut at #7, whereas Romance debuted at #14.

It’s not all doom and gloom for Mila!

I think Bam Bam is also picking up on charts and streams so…. I like this song and the feature with Willow :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
53 minutes ago, Avenger said:

I believe her label panicked with this release when don't go yet or whatever song didn't become a hit, now when there is no bundles or anything you can see charts are miserable from what I see Camilia racts or whatever she did didn't go well for her they should've waited with the release and should've given a couple of more features to create the hype it had none. 

I personally think the GP have since moved on from that scandal. However, the era was simply promoted badly. I didn't even know her album was released until a few days ago!

7 minutes ago, Style. said:

I think Bam Bam is also picking up on charts and streams so…. I like this song and the feature with Willow :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Yeah Bam Bam seems to be picking up on most charts tbh, I think with summer coming it’ll do really well.

Psychofreak is amazing, I can’t see it charting well, but doesn’t take away how good it is 🙌

• Love 1

Aw, that's kinda a bummer. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole album so far, but I love Bam Bam and Psychofreak. I could see Bam Bam being a slow burner and growing into a bigger hit. I mean her biggest hit Havanna took a long time to take off. She's not exactly a huge star that the GP is clammoring for new music from. Seniorita did really well beause it was her and Shawn  together. I do think she's really talented, I've been watching some of her live performances, she's a pretty good live vocalist. I'm sure this is still better than the other 5H girls will do. 

48 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Yeah Bam Bam seems to be picking up on most charts tbh, I think with summer coming it’ll do really well.

Psychofreak is amazing, I can’t see it charting well, but doesn’t take away how good it is 🙌

Bam bam is a grower. It’ll definitely be one of those songs people know her by in a few years. She’s killing those performances and that helps a hell of a lot 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block