Britney and Sam are getting their own reality show!!!!

1 minute ago, Elri said:

I would watch it not as a reality show, but more of a vlog. See her go shopping for the baby, house hunting, decorating the nursery etc.

I think it would be cute and low-key for her. 🤷‍♀️

Who knows what they have planned!? It could be YouTube. YouTube is huge right now. Or Netflix Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

They don't need to right now, do the book and make the money off that and grow the baby/babies for a couple years. Then see what you want to do for some coins.. In the mean time sam is doing his thing and trying to make money for them on the side, I love his work ethic and he actually wants to work unlike **** boy KFED 

KFed was a back up dancer and recording artist :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

11 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Wow I'm literally watching his reading and came here to see if something's up.

Also I think she will drag Justin, big time.

12 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

antphrodite did say a Documentary might happen. guess this is it?

Omg I didn’t know he had a new Britney reading! I was literally watching his videos yesterday, love his channel! Deffo watching his new Britney video after work today.

Come On Reaction GIF

11 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

She doesn’t do anything though it would be boring as. 
imagine an hour episode of her just trying on clothes in her house. 
zzzzz

That is like me saying that you don't do anything but post on breatheheavy.com , because I don't SEE anything else you do. She has a whole life outside of what she is currently choosing to share with the world. 

• Love 1