Charlie Puth drops new single "That's Hilarious"

• Content Curators
Just now, CarTurn said:

I’m a big fan of Charlie Puth. He is underrated in my opinion. That’s Hilarious is sooo good. Very relatable and his vocals, as usual, are pretty great!! This is a great era for him, as Light Switch is another song in my playlist on repeat!

The Way I Am GIF by Charlie Puth

I know it's inappropriate, but he did put inappropriate thoughts in my head.

• Haha 3
On 4/8/2022 at 5:50 PM, Invitation said:

Can I just say I absolutely love this song? I couldn't edit @Midnight 's post, so I had to create a new one.

Not this being the last trace of midnight 

omfg not this post RIP MIDNIGHT :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: CHARLIE PUTH!?

idk what happened :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:but I’ll tell you why you can’t edit Midnight’s :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: post

The people who did this to him will PAY:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: no one ****s with my family and gets away with it 

! A ****** :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:  This wasnt what project rose was supposed to result in :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: I wonder what rebellion has to do with this.

• 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block