Shawn Mendes "When You're Gone" out now!

Midnight

29 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

He's okay but I tired of music I'm having a breakdown. Did u read my new thread in music discussions? 

I did... and your comments here made total sense. It’s just that I am on my phone and Exhale gets crazy when I type for more than a minute lol. I’ll chime in soon. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
52 minutes ago, Rik said:

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: I’m ******* bored of him and camelia but I love a good cover 

Camelia :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Love that song.

I would actually LOVE if he did a cover. His break up song was actually pretty good imo.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

My baby looked sooo good at the Academy Awards last night :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Not him having a post-breakup glow! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Also, how tall is Shawn?

Spoiler

Omg I looked up his height and sources say he’s 6’1” :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Consider my eggs scrambled! :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Haha 4
  • Content Curators
9 hours ago, Rik said:

Yes I listened to it :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: on the radio one day it came on and :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: 

………We’re all gonna buy it

The shade, my sis was serving pretend heartbreak emotions. Do you know how hard it is to pull that act off.

Bettrr start showing some respect.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

10 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

This man mocks Britney years ago

Exhale:

”omg he is so hot, I love his music, I want to lick his balls

Kart Perry mocks Britney years ago

Exhale: 

“**** that *****, hope she burns in hell”

The hypocrisy in this forum baffles me. 

I didn’t know he made fun of her. Supply receipts and I’ll break up with him right away!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block