Shawn Mendes "When You're Gone" out now!

Midnight

1 hour ago, AndyFoster said:

Which track?

Boys don't cry, but consider she's cuban 

I've also been told this is how men in latino families are raised, not to show emotions especially if the parents are of older generation  

But given how shawn Mendes wears his heart on his sleeve. 

I was like not surprised, he does a cry over heartbreak and he did a video. I didn't watch it but the comments make it sound like. 

He really needed someone more emotionally understanding.

I went by the comments. cos i have no interest in male artists. 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Boys don't cry, but consider she's cuban 

I've also been told this is how men in latino families are raised, not to show emotions especially if the parents are of older generation  

But given how shawn Mendes wears his heart on his sleeve. 

I was like not surprised, he does a cry over heartbreak and he did a video. I didn't watch it but the comments make it sound like. 

He really needed someone more emotionally understanding.

I went by the comments. cos i have no interest in male artists. 

See she posted a clip of that song on her insta and it doesn’t sound like a diss track to me, a few fans have guessed it’s that song just by a small recording of the performance for her TIkTok performance of it. The lyrics are basically saying don’t shut me out, I’m here for you?

La Buena Vida sounds more like the “diss” to me, saying he’s never there for her. I hope she doesn’t go in on him in this album, he clearly still loves her. 

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

britney spears television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

(and boring)

Shawnnn, why did you have to lose the flavor you used to have?  :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Omg I'm screaming lol. I truly do live in the polar opposite of exhales taste.

I've never enjoyed his music before and even though his voice isn't my cup of tea I really enjoyed this song. It's actually been stuck in my head since I first heard it.

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Omg I'm screaming lol. I truly do live in the polar opposite of exhales taste.

I've never enjoyed his music before and even though his voice isn't my cup of tea I really enjoyed this song. It's actually been stuck in my head since I first heard it.

I’ll admit it’s catchier and more likable than his other recent stuff, but it still just feels so unremarkable and uninspired to me. I probably wouldn’t skip if it came on, but it’s very forgettable to me.

Happy for you that you enjoy it though :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I’ll admit it’s catchier and more likable than his other recent stuff, but it still just feels so unremarkable and uninspired to me. I probably wouldn’t skip if it came on, but it’s very forgettable to me.

Happy for you that you enjoy it though :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 

I can’t stop playing it tbh and I’m not a massive Shawn fan. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block