“Rebellion” Producer Scott Storch Wishes Britney The Best But Isn’t Interested To Collab Again!

• Content Curators

Rebellion co writer and producer Scott Storch was asked about Britney in this recent candid video. Watch at 2:48, He says they worked on great music together and when asked if he’s interested to collaborate again, he wasn’t sure. So it looks like won’t be getting Rebellion 2.0 anytime soon. 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Rebellion is overrated by Britney fans - don’t even know what other songs this guy has done.

It’s all unreleased, he did another song called giving it up for love from 2003/4 era 

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Obviously. Given the weird circumstances around the track and even the death of one of the producers, he's probably (court?)ordered to stay away from her?

Or he simply doesn't want to work with her again due the workenvironment he used to work in? 

What I am trying to say is...I get he's hesitant to work with her again which doesn't have to be cause of Britney but more due his experiences in the past...

I get that vibe too that he’s legally bound and not interested 

3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Scott Storch is a brilliant producer. He is single-handedly responsible for some of the greatest riffs and hooks in music history that shaped the 90s and 2000s landscape. Britney Army be respectful challenge. @Rik

In 2020. He worked with Jack Harlow and gave him one of his biggest hits. This beat is on fire. Give it a listen.

He’s also worked with today’s biggest names in music spawning hits for Megan Thee Stallion and Chloe x Halle. 

He is a staple I’m sorry guys. Trust Dignified on this, he has and is a force to be reckoned with. I think at this point Britney’s collaborators also need to ready themselves for the stresses and pressures that could come along with producing another Britney record. So much expectation and pressure from fans and critics alike. We don’t know what Britney would even sound like after everything in a 2022 landscape. 

also Jack Harlow I want to eat ur *** bye 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Scott Storch is a brilliant producer. He is single-handedly responsible for some of the greatest riffs and hooks in music history that shaped the late 90s and 2000s landscape. Britney Army be respectful challenge. @Rik

In 2020. He worked with Jack Harlow and gave him one of his biggest hits. This beat is on fire. Give it a listen if you haven’t already.

He’s also worked with many of today’s biggest names in music — spawning hits for Megan Thee Stallion and Chloe x Halle. 

Oh I had no idea he did that song, I just assumed he hadn't produced for a while for some reason.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rik said:

I think at this point Britney’s collaborators also need to ready themselves for the stresses and pressures that could come along with producing another Britney record. So much expectation and pressure from fans and critics alike. We don’t know what Britney would even sound like after everything in a 2022 landscape. 

this is very true, from everyone expecting her next song/album to be super personal and raw, but also wanting it to be a hit, but also not wanting her to follow trends, but also show an evolved sound from her last work, but also wanting it to be Blackout 2.0, but this and that, I feel like they're either gonna feel very pressured whoever she decides to work with, or a lot of people will be setting themselves up for a huge disappointment when she releases something completely different to what everyone is imagining.

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block