“Rebellion” Producer Scott Storch Wishes Britney The Best But Isn’t Interested To Collab Again!

3 hours ago, Rik said:

He is a staple I’m sorry guys. Trust Dignified on this, he has and is a force to be reckoned with. I think at this point Britney’s collaborators also need to ready themselves for the stresses and pressures that could come along with producing another Britney record. So much expectation and pressure from fans and critics alike. We don’t know what Britney would even sound like after everything in a 2022 landscape. 

also Jack Harlow I want to eat ur *** bye 

He is a literal living legend and has inspired a whole generation of producers that came after him. Just listen to the entirety of the videos of him playing the piano. His arrangements are timeless. 

From “Cry Me a River” to “Me Myself and I” to “Fighter” to “Still DRE” to “Lean Back” to his work with G-Unit. His catalogue goes on and on.

Not to mention, he is single-handedly responsible for one of, if not the greatest hip-hop instrumentals of all time. The instrumental alone has 21 million views and this is from a bootleg account. 

But of courseeee :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:Leave it to uncultured Britney stans that live in a bubble and think he’s some one trick pony that they feel the need to disrespect. I really hate this fanbase sometimes. Giving us second-hand embarrassment.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

His production on Rebellion was boring anyway. Britney saved that song.

Not a fair judgement to make since all we’ve heard is a bootleg copy of an unfinished demo. Even from the leak we have, I was always intrigued by the haunting melody and arrangement. No wonder why it’s the most talked-about unreleased Britney song. It obviously isn’t a commercial song if that’s what you were expecting.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Style. said:

How could somebody not even enjoy, if not love, Rebellion? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Jesus Christ y’all are probably on the deaf route and I’m not talking Foxy :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It’s a new lie the Britney army is trying to convince themselves otherwise. The same way Britney stans love to call Toxic “overrated”. This fanbase just speaks out of their *** in order to come off as unique and different. That, or they really are a tasteless bunch. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

The same way Britney stans love to call Toxic “overrated”. This fanbase just speaks out of their *** in order to come off as unique and different. That, or they really are a tasteless bunch.

My God do you only know how to be an *******. Like a dull turd spawned from one you are.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Fabricio Alex said:

im just gonna leave this here...

"im a real producer and you're just the piano man" LOL

video at 1:35

What are you trying to prove here? Timbaland has an extremely problematic and delusional past. From not giving credit to other producers to his lawsuits to his weird comments on Aaliyah to his constant disrespect towards Britney stemming all the way back from 2001. Like the fact that he continues to mock and embarrass Britney should speak enough on his character and what he stands for. Sure, he has some nice hits but he also had a lot of misses. The fact that Storch is continuing to make hits for some of the biggest names in music while Timbaland is simply seen as a product of his time should tell you enough. Scott didn’t even say anything bad about Britney (considering he even posted that paparazzi clip) yet this fanbase is suddenly on a rampage.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

What are you trying to prove here? Timbaland has an extremely problematic and delusional past. From not giving credit to other producers to his lawsuits to his weird comments on Aaliyah to his constant disrespect towards Britney stemming all the way back from 2001. Like the fact that he continues to mock and embarrass Britney should speak enough on his character and what he stands for. Sure, he has some nice hits but he also had a lot of misses. The fact that Storch is continuing to make hits for some of the biggest names in music while Timbaland is simply seen as a product of his time should tell you enough. Scott didn’t even say anything bad about Britney (considering he even posted that paparazzi clip) yet this fanbase is suddenly on a rampage. 💀

I was always aware of how odd the timbaland Brit eh relationship was, along with the comments on aaliyah. On that front, what has he said to be rude and disrespectful towards her recently? 
I do agree that while iconic, his stuff past the Aaliyah albums has aged and he is a product of his time in this moment at least

Also what did he say about her in 2001

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Stefani said:

He's trash and we been knew ever since he refused to work with Xtina on Back to Basics. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Ahh yes good old Aguilera. The woman notoriously known for being one of the most problematic, self-entitled, arrogant and most unlikeable people in Hollywood. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: But of course, when Aguilera disses Scott for no validated reason other than to draw attention to her record (because controversy sells) — she must be right?

”It's pretty pathetic thats she would do a song like this. I worked on half of her last CD and sold her millions of copies.” Scott Storch, 2007.

Point is, Scott found Aguilera’s behavior nasty and arrogant so he decided to drop out on working with her for ‘BTB’. Scott felt that diss was unwarranted and was only meant to draw attention.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Rik said:

I was always aware of how odd the timbaland Brit eh relationship was, along with the comments on aaliyah. On that front, what has he said to be rude and disrespectful towards her recently? 
I do agree that while iconic, his stuff past the Aaliyah albums has aged and he is a product of his time in this moment at least

Also what did he say about her in 2001

Timbaland always gave incel vibes. Not just after that Aaliyah stuff where he admitted he was in love with a child and only married his wife because she looked like her. Britney Spears was a teenager dominating worldwide charts & changing the game yet he seemed to always feel threatened by her. Pretty sure Timbaland was only major pop producer of the 2000s that didn’t work with Britney considering that she worked with Darkchild, The Neptunes, Max Martin and Dr. Luke.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Obviously. Given the weird circumstances around the track and even the death of one of the producers, he's probably (court?)ordered to stay away from her?

Or he simply doesn't want to work with her again due the workenvironment he used to work in? 

What I am trying to say is...I get he's hesitant to work with her again which doesn't have to be cause of Britney but more due his experiences in the past...

I was about to say the same thing...It was probably a very toxic dynamic with Britney's team. I can understand his decision tbh.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block