“Rebellion” Producer Scott Storch Wishes Britney The Best But Isn’t Interested To Collab Again!

1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Omg :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: what a throw back and a time to be alive! I guess because we were living in it i never really paidbattention but britney was really the blue print for all the girlies to come. She is what nicki is to the rap girls today.

• Love 2

Weren’t they rumoured to be dating in 2006/7 after her divorce?

I vaguely remember there was drama as he worked on Kfeds album at the time and Kfed removed him from MySpace or something. Or am I making this up?

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Ok, I found this old Perez article and I’m confusing him for JR Rotem (sorry :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:)  but damn his commentary is beyond disgusting and not worth the click…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/perezhilton.com/britney-is-********/amp/

The same man, that Team CON allowed to open the Circus tour

14 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

What are you trying to prove here? Timbaland has an extremely problematic and delusional past. From not giving credit to other producers to his lawsuits to his weird comments on Aaliyah to his constant disrespect towards Britney stemming all the way back from 2001. Like the fact that he continues to mock and embarrass Britney should speak enough on his character and what he stands for. Sure, he has some nice hits but he also had a lot of misses. The fact that Storch is continuing to make hits for some of the biggest names in music while Timbaland is simply seen as a product of his time should tell you enough. Scott didn’t even say anything bad about Britney (considering he even posted that paparazzi clip) yet this fanbase is suddenly on a rampage.

gosh! BREATHE!

u like SS more than timbaland, ok fine. I prefer timbaland. simple like that. bye. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

16 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Rebellion co writer and producer Scott Storch was asked about Britney in this recent candid video. Watch at 2:48, He says they worked on great music together and when asked if he’s interested to collaborate again, he wasn’t sure. So it looks like won’t be getting Rebellion 2.0 anytime soon. 

Stfu Scott storch! You’d be so lucky if Britney wanted to work with you again. He’s a dangerous druggy anyway, wouldn’t want him around anyone because he seems toxic.

didn’t they sleep together? Am I misremembering? There was a producer she was with, who wrote exposed their time together in a magazine later. I think this was the 2007 era… anyone know what I’m talking about? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block