Heidi Montag reveals Lady Gaga sabotaged her music career

Slayer

26 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Why is everyone acting on here like Heidi Montag was actually a good artist? Come on, she was terrible.

She really was.

The other day I listened to her album after the praise it receives in here, and man, what a terrible album!

I gave her another try listening to the song in question, Fashion, from both and Heidi’s version is terrible as well!!

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Overdosin’ is a banger (minus the whole opioid **** references. Its one my favorite running jamz. 

Oh my god that songs horrible! It sounds like one of those really basic pop songs that would play when you press a button on a toy :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Haha 7
6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I half believe her. The industry is dirty and shady and full of fake azzkizzing. The thing with Heidi, tho, is she would not have been huge either way. Just like Christy Carlson Romano saying Katy Perry stole her spot. That's how that industry worked at the time and still works in certain circles today. 

Christy was made for TV music and films tbh. Heidi in particular was not going to make it, as there were too many white girls coming out with the same kind of music because of the 2008-2014 pop girl explosion. There was legitimately no room for Hilary even after 2008, so I don’t know why Heidi is always complaining about a career that was going nowhere. She should’ve invested in something else like a fashion line or makeup after the Hills. Whatever, it’s camp tho

• Like 2
2 hours ago, maki93 said:

I remember hearing GaGa's Fashion on the radio and feeling that I've heard it before on the hills...

I love Heidi but girl... No one was interested in your music career (except Exhale) :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Anyway, this :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily::

This is a legit bop

I also like I'll do it because she says "Biatacch I'll do it, I'll do it, I'll do it, Biaaatch I'll do this" :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block