Britney Could Make $28M A Month If She Joins OnlyFans! 💵👙

I mean sure. But she could easily make much much more if she returned to work instead. People tend to forget that her past catalogue alone is very lucrative and she could easily get sign multi million record deals even if her new records would flop hard. Oh and her residency was usually 90-100% booked for almost 5 years straight  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

I’m done with her if she does that. It’s so beneath her artistry, talent, legacy and icon status to lower herself to that 

I can't believe we are in 2022 and people are still judging the way women desire to express themselves or saying that a way of expression is "beneath" them. It might be beneath YOUR perception of her, but certainly not beneath her. There's nothing wrong with it and nothing she could do on there that would "lower" her legacy or her as a person.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

For all the Helen Lovejoys in the room:

You don't have to get naked to be on Onlyfans. You CAN get naked on Onlyfans. It's not a requirement.

I know, "But the general public." The general public is generally stupid and you should wish better than that for yourselves.

"But her kids..." This woman has had grown men lusting after her since 1998; them boys are going to hear it whether she's clothed or not.

On 3/22/2022 at 2:19 PM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I can't believe we are in 2022 and people are still judging the way women desire to express themselves or saying that a way of expression is "beneath" them. It might be beneath YOUR perception of her, but certainly not beneath her. There's nothing wrong with it and nothing she could do on there that would "lower" her legacy or her as a person.

Sis this has nothing to do with gender. A pop music legend and pop culture icon like Britney Spears stooping down to making an OnlyFans would only cheapen her brand and image, so yes it is beneath her. Doesn’t matter if it’s male or female. Timberlake. Beyonce. Eminem. Gaga, etc. Bonafide and respected music icons shouldn’t have to stoop to that level, especially considering that OnlyFans is usually meant to give a platform for those who are either financially struggling or for TikTok/Twitter/social media stars who want to bring in extra income or gain more traction. Music icons are above that. I can’t believe some of you are this delusional.

• Love 9

Is this thread even serious ??

Yes she does ***** in IG, but she doesn’t bare it all. Onlyfans from what know, and correct me if I’m wrong, has this poornographic aspect to it, a way for people who are thirsty for money and don’t have anything BUT their bodies to sell.

Britney’s name should NEVER be in the same sentence as this site.

It’s plainly DISRESPECTFUL. 

• Like 8
12 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Sis this has nothing to do with gender. A pop music legend and pop culture icon like Britney Spears stooping down to making an OnlyFans would only cheapen her brand and image, so yes it is beneath her. Doesn’t matter if it’s male or female. Justin Timberlake. Bieber. Beyonce. Gaga, etc. Bonafide music icons shouldn’t have to stoop to that level, especially considering that OnlyFans is usually meant to give a platform for those who are either financially struggling or for TikTok/Twitter/social media stars who want to bring in extra income. Music legends are above that. 

This.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block