Britney Could Make $28M A Month If She Joins OnlyFans! 💵👙

33 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Sis this has nothing to do with gender. A pop music legend and pop culture icon like Britney Spears stooping down to making an OnlyFans would only cheapen her brand and image, so yes it is beneath her. Doesn’t matter if it’s male or female. Justin Timberlake. Bieber. Beyonce. Eminem. Gaga, etc. Bonafide music icons shouldn’t have to stoop to that level, especially considering that OnlyFans is usually meant to give a platform for those who are either financially struggling or for TikTok/Twitter/social media stars who want to bring in extra income or gain more traction. Music icons are above that. Like I can’t believe some of you are this delusional.

Thank you! Imagine Beyoncè doing “only fans” - Britney is above, past and beyond stooping to Onlyfans trash. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Sis this has nothing to do with gender. A pop music legend and pop culture icon like Britney Spears stooping down to making an OnlyFans would only cheapen her brand and image, so yes it is beneath her. Doesn’t matter if it’s male or female. Timberlake. Beyonce. Eminem. Gaga, etc. Bonafide music icons shouldn’t have to stoop to that level, especially considering that OnlyFans is usually meant to give a platform for those who are either financially struggling or for TikTok/Twitter/social media stars who want to bring in extra income or gain more traction. Music icons are above that. I can’t believe some of you are this delusional.

27 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Thank you! Imagine Beyoncè doing “only fans” - Britney is above, past and beyond stooping to Onlyfans trash. 

2 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

She’s not a por.nstar! I would totally hate that! 

1 hour ago, Phonography423 said:

She’s not a YouTuber she’s an actual respected artist with a 23 year career. This is ridiculous. 
Fed Up Stare GIF

Britney stans always seem to only know how to spew hate,

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I can't believe we are in 2022 and people are still judging the way women desire to express themselves or saying that a way of expression is "beneath" them. It might be beneath YOUR perception of her, but certainly not beneath her. There's nothing wrong with it and nothing she could do on there that would "lower" her legacy or her as a person.

If you're over the age of 25 and still think this way, you really are delusional and have a lot of growing up still to do.  In the real world, grown adults still have standards thankfully.

"Can't make a wife out of a --" as the saying goes.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DonMegaX said:

"But her kids..." This woman has had grown men lusting after her since 1998; them boys are going to hear it whether she's clothed or not.

A yes, way to stick it to those pervy men.  Rather than try to hold society to any sort of standard, you're just gonna jump right in the gutter and roll around in the **** with them.  Modern day feminism everyone. :bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

She shouldn’t do this not because of modesty or anything, but because it would destroy the lives of other s** workers and adult entertainers who rely on the income from OF, and the control of their work that it provides. Britney if you’re reading this, do whatever you want but please don’t be a rich person taking from those who have less than you!! love your insta pics 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Rik said:

She shouldn’t do this not because of modesty or anything, but because it would destroy the lives of other s** workers and adult entertainers who rely on the income from OF, and the control of their work that it provides. Britney if you’re reading this, do whatever you want but please don’t be a rich person taking from those who have less than you!! love your insta pics 

How so? People will pay who they want. Just because someone pays for Britney’s content doesn’t mean they won’t pay for someone else’s too.

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, IzABeesMama said:

Someone apparently enjoys the freebies. And who says she even needs to bare it all? She could cover bits and still make money… or even set up a patreon for her art, dance and music. 

Lol no I was just curious and yes I agree with the patreon 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I agree. Just look at the Katy Perry or Lady Gaga threads on here. Not a good look for them.

Oh, that's right. You and that group of clucking hens are just hypocrites and that's fine and well. Because your fandom is contingent on her remaining on this pedestal you've built for her.

13 hours ago, Rik said:

She shouldn’t do this not because of modesty or anything, but because it would destroy the lives of other s** workers and adult entertainers who rely on the income from OF, and the control of their work that it provides.

This is basically where I've stood on it. It would be a 100 times worse than Bella Thorne. Because, as I stated already, Onlyfans does not require you to be unclothed. It's an option, yes, but not a requirement. But the general public being generally stupid, would feel a type of way if she used it as a way to interact with her die hard fans who want to be able to chat with her and see what she's up to instead of disrobing. Because, as many of you in here keep doing, the general public says Onlyfans because they think it "sounds" more tasteful than saying ****hub.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block