Britney Could Make $28M A Month If She Joins OnlyFans! 💵👙

13 hours ago, IzABeesMama said:

How so? People will pay who they want. Just because someone pays for Britney’s content doesn’t mean they won’t pay for someone else’s too.

It’s an infrastructure thing unfortunately. If people want a refund for example, that could lead to a lot of trouble 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

Why the FxUxCxK are you clowns arguing about this as if Britney would even actually consider it?

there’s nothing wrong with having an OF  but she wouldn’t 

I won't even begin to proclaim I know her like that. I don't know her at all. We have our perceptions, but that's it, an idea of a woman from what we've seen. So, I take it as the hypothetical it is. And even then, it would be her choice. Therefore, I approach it as she even was contemplating it and respond accordingly. That's it. Some bring up Patreon, and that would be the more "family friendly" avenue. Even though it could contain the same content many would find beneath her. And I can't say for certain of they have the infrastructure for her. I know Onlyfans fans would be a problem; we have precedent. And that's in spite of Cardi B having an Onlyfans. But, it's not beneath her because she used to be a ********.

In the end, this should be but a thought experiment. And, as you see up here when a poor thought is criticized, we should be allowed or thoughts. We should also be allowed to criticize those thoughts too.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block