Britney Could Make $28M A Month If She Joins OnlyFans! šŸ’µšŸ‘™

• Content Curators

Get naked (has Britney got a plan) to make 28 million dollars in just one month on onlyfans?šŸ‘™Ā šŸ’µ

According to this new daily star article thatā€™s the estimate of how successful sheā€™s be if she bares all online.

It could be ā€œincredibly lucrative for herā€, say experts. However itā€™s unclear if Britney is aware of the site and how it works after being sheltered by her handlers for years Ā 

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Iā€™m done with her if she does that. Itā€™s so beneath her artistry, talent, legacy and icon status to lower herself to thatĀ 

Is it low of her doing it for free on Instagram?Ā 

• Haha 2
  • Like 5
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Lots of us are not fans of her doing it on there either but itā€™s not exclusively those type of posts.Ā 

I donā€™t think Britney cares about losing respect from her fans tbh and good in herĀ 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I would totally subscribe to her OF! Itā€™s a great way to connect with fans and share personal aspects of her we havenā€™t seen! If youā€™re reading this Britney, you have my support!Ā 

A Britney Pateron would be idealĀ 

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Britney could do topless painting sessions while listening to Mariah Carey music.

Ā 

ā€œI was in there with my top off, doing all this artsy fartsy stuffā€ šŸ˜†

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ɨ
Ɨ

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Ā :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated šŸ’œĀ Ā 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. šŸ™

I've disabled ad block