Putin declares war on Ukraine, disobeys ceasefire

Body ache

Why was that old shrimp Biden involved in this again? Didn’t his son steal enough money in Ukraine during his employment at Burisma? America stays stirring the pot in other people’s countries, disgusting! However, I hope that everyone will finally realize not to mess with Russia. 

And by the way, let’s also not forget that Ukrainian forces have been terrorizing DPR and LPR for years now and have turned people’s lives there into a nightmare. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, bbbsss said:

However, I hope that everyone will finally realize not to mess with Russia. 

And by the way, let’s also not forget that Ukrainian forces have been terrorizing DPR and LPR for years now and have turned people’s lives there into a nightmare. 

Are you okay. Will finally help people realize not to mess with Russia? Like genuinely how can you support a military intervention guised as peace keeping? This is so ******* terrifying. 

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Rik said:

Are you okay. Will finally help people realize not to mess with Russia? Like genuinely how can you support a military intervention guised as peace keeping? This is so ******* terrifying. 

Thanks for speaking up. I'm sick and tired of letting people spread these dangerous notions under the guise of "free speech." Call s#!+ out immediately.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, dritney said:

Thanks for speaking up. I'm sick and tired of letting people spread these dangerous notions under the guise of "free speech." Call s#!+ out immediately.

Of course. I legit am sick of the bigotry around here guised as free speech. This is so dangerous and I genuinely am terrified for the state of the world rn 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, Rik said:

I dont support Russia in any way, but do not expect them to tolerate the Ukrainian ****s terrorising Russian minoritys and USA planting missiles against them. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block