Putin declares war on Ukraine, disobeys ceasefire

Body ache

On 2/26/2022 at 4:04 PM, FreeBritneyForever said:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Ukrainians are not Russians. And Ukraine is not Russia. Not geographically, not culturally and not historically. Putin claiming otherwise and invading to correct past mistakes or even to ‘protect Russians living in Ukraine’ is a shockingly literal parallel to Hit**r’s invasion and annexation of territories in Czechia, Austria and ultimately the aggressive invasion of Poland. All because ‘Germans were being killed abroad’. False flag nonsense.

Autocratic dictators hungry to expand their empire or ‘lebensraum’ don’t die of old age in their beds. This will not end well for Vlad. Putin-huggers like Chechia, Hungary and Turkey are waking up to the reality that they were wrong. 

It’s crucial for the West to be united and not be overtaken by emotions. Putin is hated in Ukraine and that will remain this way. He can’t control the people there. Let him make this mistake. The loss of life is horrendous but this can ultimately lead to his downfall.

I’m in the Netherlands and I will happily spend the next 5 winters in the cold without Russian gas if it means Ukraine can be free one day.

Long love Ukraine! 🇺🇦

And may Putin suffer an eternity in hell together with Mussolini, Hit**r and Stalin. Praying for Russians to be free from this clown at last as well.

And while I’m at it, there are concentration camps in Chechnya, southern Russia. This has been going on for years and no one cares. Educate yourselves.

Thanks for this great write up! Too true! <3 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, bbbsss said:

I really like to read comments from people that have absolutely ZERO clue about neither Russia or Ukraine, and the events that have eventually led to what is happening today. I advise you all to sit this one out and not to embarrass yourself any further. And yeah, Russia really doesn’t give a flying fuсk about being excluded from Eurovision. 

Ok, we are clueless i don't care, 100.000 people in berlin: 

But we are oh so dumb, you know what? Peace is something you won't get with stupid fights. 

• Like 1
On 2/24/2022 at 11:31 PM, bbbsss said:

Russia was being provoked for fuсking YEARS now and I am not surprised that Putin has had enough of this сrap. And no matter what the fake news are telling you, Russia is only attacking their military camps, not the innocent people, unlike Ukrainian military forces that have attacked thousands of civil citizens at the DPR and LPR regions.

How do you mean provoked? I am asking because it seems a very stupid move to start  war, and he doesn't seem stupid. He says there was a genocide and you say Ukraine was killing civilians.

Is there more background to this? Links, books, you have?

I don't know anything about it and want to read up both sides

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

Trump was one of our best presidents, these fools only believe what the media feeds them 

Trump extorted the current Ukrainian President and enabled Vlad. He fully laid the foundations for this disaster.

Also, there is over a thousand years of history between Ukraine and the Moscovites. On top of the obvious reasons such as NATO expansion there is also a religious component to this war. Not everything is about democrats and republicans in the US.

Putin thought Biden and the west were weak. He was wrong. It was his last opportunity to invade. With the energy transition Europe will become energy independent and Russia’s economy and therefore regime are on a dead end because they failed to modernize.

And now he has accidentally awoken the Ukrainian national identity. He is in huge trouble. Unprecedented trouble. He’s killing his own people. The origin of the Russian peoples lies in Kiev. Not in Moscow.

A disastrous miscalculation. Biden’s calmness is exactly what is needed. Even though neither him nor Trump are or were particularly good presidents.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I am very scared what this can lead to. My home country shares over 1000km long border with Russia and Putin has already threatened us with a war if we even think about joining NATO. Praying for Ukraine but I do hope they are the only target even if it may sound selfish. Russian people do not like Putin but Russia is corrupted and only a mass take over can stop him. USA is one of the countries Russia will never invade so yall are safe. For Ukraine and the potential next targets our lives are filled with fear right now. I hope that Ukraine who is doing amazing will win this war. 

• Like 1
On 2/27/2022 at 3:23 PM, bbbsss said:

I really like to read comments from people that have absolutely ZERO clue about neither Russia or Ukraine, and the events that have eventually led to what is happening today. I advise you all to sit this one out and not to embarrass yourself any further. And yeah, Russia really doesn’t give a flying fuсk about being excluded from Eurovision. 

neil degrasse tyson we got a badass over here GIF

• Like 1

I read a few books, articles, websites and binge watched a few channels. Complicated history. (Stalin etc. Kievan Rus. US counter block. Gas sources. Zselenskyy gambling recklessly with his people's wellbeing) The US has also been provoking Russia. 

Think "missiles in Cuba" for USA equates to "NATO  in Ukraine" for Russia.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block